- Issued By: Payoda
- City / State: Jersey City/NJ
- Phone: (212) 400 7541
- Company Website: http://www.payoda.com
- Submitted: January 25, 2011 11:59 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jersey City/NJ, January 25, 2011:
Coimbatore, India: Leading outsourcing partner for custom web applications development, mobile application development & Search engine marketing solution provider, Payoda Technologies was accredited with the ISO 9001:2008 certification. BM TRADA Certification is a leading multi-sector certification body accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
ISO 9001:2008 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is used in over 175 countries & is much more advanced than the existing ISO 9001:2000.
Payoda Technologies continuously perseveres standards and quality adherence in its processes. Its recent accreditation proves the same beyond doubt. Mr.Venkatakrishnan VP, Operations & Quality, one of the first implementers of ISO certification in Indian companies commented, “We at Payoda always believe in delivering the best, in time and at the right cost. Quality is very important to us and we maintain it in all our processes across divisions such as enterprise mobile applications, web application development or search engine marketing. Our application development processes are very agile & most of our customers find us transparent. This also has seen us in getting repeat businesses”.
Head of Marketing, Mr.K.S.Vishal added, “Payoda works for enterprise clients, most of them from the fortune 500 league. Our mobile application development division has handled more than 100+ projects, both enterprise and at custom level. Making our processes transparent and getting them accredited always adds to our credentials and helps in building trust with clients.”
Payoda Technologies, headquartered in New Jersey, is an agile outsourcing software development company. Founded in 2005, Payoda serves over 150+ clients globally with its development centre in Coimbatore, India. Paydoa caters to various verticals such as eGovernance, Healthcare, Retail & BFSI with its Enterprise Mobile Application, Custom Product Engineering and Internet Search Marketing services divisions and in-house developed products. A CMM process company, Payoda offers clients industry best practices, processes and also an understanding of technology issues and trends in transforming their business. For more information please visit www.payoda.com
1622 total views, 1 so far today
- HCL Infosystems Expands Jaipur Facility; Strengthens its SI Capabilities (6 views)
- MOZENDA, the Web Content Extraction Company, Releases "Web Data On Demand" (5 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (2 views)
- Cheap Pay as You go Mobile Phones Evoking a Unique Fascination among Customers (2 views)
- Nigerian Ambassador Joy Ogwu to Address Adelphi on November 17, 2010 (2 views)
- US Healthcare Market to Shine in Coming Years (2 views)
- Cyberwarfare Market - Aarkstore Enterprise Report (2 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (2 views)
- The Future of Make-Up: Capitalizing On Emerging Trends and Changing Preferences (1 views)
- Orange with Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: High technology tablet at Cheap rates (1 views)