- Issued By: Payoda
- City / State: Jersey City/NJ
- Phone: (212) 400 7541
- Company Website: http://www.payoda.com
- Submitted: January 25, 2011 11:59 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jersey City/NJ, January 25, 2011:
Coimbatore, India: Leading outsourcing partner for custom web applications development, mobile application development & Search engine marketing solution provider, Payoda Technologies was accredited with the ISO 9001:2008 certification. BM TRADA Certification is a leading multi-sector certification body accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
ISO 9001:2008 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is used in over 175 countries & is much more advanced than the existing ISO 9001:2000.
Payoda Technologies continuously perseveres standards and quality adherence in its processes. Its recent accreditation proves the same beyond doubt. Mr.Venkatakrishnan VP, Operations & Quality, one of the first implementers of ISO certification in Indian companies commented, “We at Payoda always believe in delivering the best, in time and at the right cost. Quality is very important to us and we maintain it in all our processes across divisions such as enterprise mobile applications, web application development or search engine marketing. Our application development processes are very agile & most of our customers find us transparent. This also has seen us in getting repeat businesses”.
Head of Marketing, Mr.K.S.Vishal added, “Payoda works for enterprise clients, most of them from the fortune 500 league. Our mobile application development division has handled more than 100+ projects, both enterprise and at custom level. Making our processes transparent and getting them accredited always adds to our credentials and helps in building trust with clients.”
Payoda Technologies, headquartered in New Jersey, is an agile outsourcing software development company. Founded in 2005, Payoda serves over 150+ clients globally with its development centre in Coimbatore, India. Paydoa caters to various verticals such as eGovernance, Healthcare, Retail & BFSI with its Enterprise Mobile Application, Custom Product Engineering and Internet Search Marketing services divisions and in-house developed products. A CMM process company, Payoda offers clients industry best practices, processes and also an understanding of technology issues and trends in transforming their business. For more information please visit www.payoda.com
912 total views, 1 so far today
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (18 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (14 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (13 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (13 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (12 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (11 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (11 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (11 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (10 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (9 views)