- Issued By: BenchPress
- City / State: Miami, FL
- Phone: 786-369-7399
- Company Website: http://www.miguelcaballerousa.com
- Submitted: November 21, 2010 12:06 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Miami, FL, November 21, 2010:
Miguel Caballero USA has officially released a new collection catalog of bullet-resistant clothing designs to appeal not only to clients’ diverse protection needs, but tastes in style.
The Black Collection now features a range of bulletproof clothing choices for men and women as well as a selection of cultural dress items, including kurtas and guayaberas, with built-in ballistic panels. Each item included in the collection affords personal protection and personal style while taking into account the wearer’s everyday environment.
“The clothing is a passive protection method and those who wear a jacket or t-shirt can easily blend in with their surroundings while feeling like themselves,” says general manager Julian Rubio.
Ballistic panels incorporated into each of the designs are among the lightest and most flexible offered with panel weights at approximately 1 to 1.5 kilograms or 2.2 to 3.3 pounds.
“Clients are looking for protection that is not heavy and bulky,” says sales manager Claudia Hernandez. “The protection needs to be comfortable, especially when you are going to be wearing it throughout the day.”
From women’s sleek leather jackets to men’s classic interior vests, all items in the collection are custom-made with a series of measurements taken from each client to properly tailor clothing and fit the ballistic panels.
Catalogs may be requested by visiting the “Miguel Caballero USA” website.
1025 total views, 1 so far today
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (14 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (8 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (7 views)
- iHeater - CDC Report: H1N1 Flu To Return In 2010 (6 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (5 views)
- Google Nexus S: Joint Creation By Google And Samsung (4 views)
- Aerus Launches New Guardian Heater (3 views)
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets - Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (3 views)
- Pipeline and Commercial Insight: Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Topical formulations drive market growth (2 views)