- Issued By: BenchPress
- City / State: Miami, FL
- Phone: 786-369-7399
- Company Website: http://www.miguelcaballerousa.com
- Submitted: November 21, 2010 12:06 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Miami, FL, November 21, 2010:
Miguel Caballero USA has officially released a new collection catalog of bullet-resistant clothing designs to appeal not only to clients’ diverse protection needs, but tastes in style.
The Black Collection now features a range of bulletproof clothing choices for men and women as well as a selection of cultural dress items, including kurtas and guayaberas, with built-in ballistic panels. Each item included in the collection affords personal protection and personal style while taking into account the wearer’s everyday environment.
“The clothing is a passive protection method and those who wear a jacket or t-shirt can easily blend in with their surroundings while feeling like themselves,” says general manager Julian Rubio.
Ballistic panels incorporated into each of the designs are among the lightest and most flexible offered with panel weights at approximately 1 to 1.5 kilograms or 2.2 to 3.3 pounds.
“Clients are looking for protection that is not heavy and bulky,” says sales manager Claudia Hernandez. “The protection needs to be comfortable, especially when you are going to be wearing it throughout the day.”
From women’s sleek leather jackets to men’s classic interior vests, all items in the collection are custom-made with a series of measurements taken from each client to properly tailor clothing and fit the ballistic panels.
Catalogs may be requested by visiting the “Miguel Caballero USA” website.
1393 total views, 1 so far today
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (238 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (225 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (210 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (11 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (11 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (10 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (10 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (9 views)
- Jason Craighead Joins Flanders Gallery (9 views)
- New Report HNWI in Indian Wealth Management Industry - Trends, Analysis and Forecast (2010-2015) Published by MarketsandMarkets (6 views)