- Issued By: Patrick Green
- City / State: Timmins, Ontario
- Phone: 705-264-8245
- Company Website: http://www.panelsandpipes.com
- Submitted: March 8, 2011 1:51 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Timmins, Ontario, March 8, 2011:
Panel and Pipes offers sheet metal fabrication to its customers. The company provides diverse services including customized services too. The main aim of the company is to meet customer goals in the least possible time but maintaining quality standards at the same time. The company has been in business since the past 20 years and caters to many industries. It was established by Jean-Paul Legault. It provides services for hospitals, offices, industries, commercial and residential areas, and retail shops.
The company’s head office is situated in Timmins, Ontario and boasts a huge area of 7, 400 sq. feet. It is here that the company fulfills all HVAC sheet metal and heat tracing needs of the customers. The well-trained work force is able to conduct fabrication for copper, aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel.
Apart from these metals, the company’s on-site services also perform specialized metal fabrication services for aluminum, stainless and galvanize steel, and PVC. The company has such skilled workers that they can fabricate metals just from customers’ prints and drawings or customer specifications. The workers also help in the design and create projects to meet customer demands. All the right materials are available to the customers in time as the company houses these materials in bulk.
The company provides affordable services to its clients without compromising on the quality. Modern techniques coupled with automated tools are used for field installation. The high-tech equipment ensures that projects are completed in time and with precision.
The customers can be sure that they are getting the best metal fabrication facilities at the company. Attention to detail, excellent quality, affordable prices, and high-tech equipment is what make the company deliver only the best. The company has hired some knowledgeable people who have a lot of experience as installers, shop foremen, workers, and mangers. The company understands the business needs of the customers and delivers accordingly. Panels and Pipes is North America’s primary commercial and industrial mechanical services organization. The unparalleled services and customer satisfaction has taken it to the top in the construction and mechanical industry sector.
The well-made mechanical solutions as well as customized services with a focus on installation and maintenance of building services are what make the company a premier name. The large area of 7400 sq. feet is what helps meet the large orders for metal fabrication services from across the United States and Canada.
Try this mechanical services partner and see the difference. Language is certainly not a barrier when it comes to getting metal fabrication from Panels and Pipes. The company is bilingual and serves in English and French. The company has also expanded its services to heating, plumbing, asbestos removal, scaffolding, and custom panel fabrication.
The company has many ongoing projects. Apart from the head office in Ontario, the company has opened its branches in Alberta with its offices in Edmonton and Fort McMurray. The company employs more than 200 tradesmen. The large area of 7 400 sq. feet acquired by the company will stimulate economic growth of the city and will be used to meet the customer demands.
Panels & Pipes
Panels & Pipes Head Office
124 Third Avenue
Timmins, Ontario P4N 1C5
1732 total views, 1 so far today
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (36 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (11 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (8 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (4 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (3 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (3 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (3 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (3 views)
- New Mobile Phones 2011 - Expected to be more innovative (2 views)
- iHeater - CDC Report: H1N1 Flu To Return In 2010 (2 views)