- Issued By: ISRelease
- City / State: Goa, India
- Submitted: December 15, 2010 6:59 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Goa, India, December 15, 2010:
Maruti Suzuki SX4 is organizing a rally in Goa for all the Sx4 owners named “SX4 Celebration Drive” on Liberation day which is on Sunday, 19th December 2010.
The Highlights of the event are:
- All owners of SX4 can participate with a family of 4 members
- Surprise gifts & goodie bags to the participants
- Rs.500/- petrol voucher, snacks & refreshments to all the participants.
- The participants will follow the Pilot Car from Starting Point to End Point
- Registration will start between 3-4 PM at Starting Point (Nuvem)
- Flag off from: Nuvem Church at 4:00 pm sharp.
- End Point : Dona Paula – International center Goa
- The event will be followed by a cocktail dinner party for all the participants.
The exact route of the Rally will be as follows:
The rally will be flagged of from Nuvem Church Ground Via Highway heading towards Aggasiam. It will then take the internal road to Goa Velha – Pillar – Bambolim – GMC and then from Panjim KTC (divert to mapusa) – Porvorim – Mapusa then take the turn from Hanuman Natyagruha (Mapusa) towards Porvorim – Panjim KTC Via Santa Monica – hotel Mandovi – Inox – Miramar – Donapaula circle from there take left to go to International Center Goa which will be the end point for the rally.
The Check points for participants will be at:
1. Aggaciam (after police station)
2. Panjim KTC
3. Mapusa (Hanuman Natyagruha)
Car lovers and Maruti SX4 fans are advised not to miss this awesome opportunity as it’ll be a truly unique experience for all of them
You can stay updated about the event on our Facebook , Twitter & Orkut.
Maruti Suzuki SX4
1209 total views, 1 so far today
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (107 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (41 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (22 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (18 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (17 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (12 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (12 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (11 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (10 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (10 views)