Marketing and Web Design Company ‘SmartNet’ Launches Remodeled Website with New Features and Budget-Friendly Web Services
- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: New York
- Phone: 646-450-7699
- Company Website: http://www.smartnetnyc.com
- Submitted: November 13, 2010 3:23 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, November 13, 2010:
SmartNet plans to release their revamped website that will showcase two main new features; their new E-Commerce services, designed for business owners or web developers and designers, and their updated Content Management Systems (CMS) services which allow users to update website content regularly and smoothly. As a year end special and to create buzz over their new site and features, SmartNet is offering a customized logo design for only $1 dollar with the purchase of either one of these two services.
SmartNet offers E-Commerce designs that are capable of handling up to several million dollars of transactions each quarter. They state that they customize their services so that each E-Commerce design is focused and tailored to an individual business’ products or services. The shopping cart features permit users to modify their order at any time, save wish lists, register for future purchases and recommends similar products. The E- Commerce services are designed to make a solid and trustworthy impression on potential customers and are made to fit a variety of companies, products, services, and budgets.
The updated CMS services only require an Internet connection and browser for users to be able to modify content. They have modeled the new designs after common word-processing systems to make it an easier transition for clients to learn how to use. The services have been designed to help cater towards non-technical users and businesses with varying budgets. SmartNet’s goal in promoting their CMS services is to help bring awareness to businesses and companies of all sizes and industries that Website management does not have to be time consuming or hard. SmartNet is additionally promoting their services for print and online marketing, flash development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns, customized logo design and more.
SmartNet has offices in the New York City and New Jersey area and has been serving local and international clients since 1998. The foundation of their business is based on customer satisfaction and the ability to provide the most modern and custom designed Web services to a variety of industries.
For more information on SmartNet’s year end specials or other services, contact 646-450-7699 or visit their site at www.smartnetnyc.com. SmartNet’s main office is located at 101 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor. New York, NY, 10013.
712 total views, 1 so far today
- Cheap Mobile Broadband Deals With Special Offers (33 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (32 views)
- DealTaker.com Announces the Addition of Lowes to Its Growing Site (25 views)
- HTC Desire Z: Most benefits with O2 and Orange (24 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (24 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (19 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (17 views)
- Flat Iron Experts introduces Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair (16 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (16 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (15 views)