- Issued By: Mumtaz
- City / State: Delhi
- Submitted: January 13, 2011 9:29 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Delhi, January 13, 2011:
RDM Care (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed and leading herbal products company, founded in 1984. With a strong network of 2000 distributions nationwide, which caters to lacs of retail outlets throughout the country, RDM Care products has become household name. Today, it has grown to have more then 250 wide varieties of products that cover all facets of beauty care. These include hair, skin, health and personal care products range.
Chairman of the Company Sh. D.S. Narang announced Mr. Manoj Tiwari as Brand Ambassador of Ayur Herbal. Speaking on occasion Mr. Narang said Manoj Tiwari is a well known personality not only in the metro cities but also in the villages. Manoj Tiwari said I am thankful for this and I am trying to do my best for the growth of company. Mr. Ramesh Nayyar chairman of Pawan Shivam Productions also present on the occasion, they made many Adv. Films & short films. Mr. Nayyar produces a film ‘Sabse Badda Sarabi’ written by Manoj Tiwari, Poonam Jhawar & Manoj Tiwari plays the main lead role.
Mr. Narang said about the product of company that detailed studies of patent formulations and sought out rare herbs and roots from remote areas have been carried in order to create a wide range of herbal beauty products that work, in both India and abroad. RDM Care prides itself in working out a wonderful combination of nature’s herbal goodness and modern science to completely rejuvenate body, mind & soul. RDM always ensures that the consumer gets quality products at affordable prices.RDM Care brands include Ayur Herbals, Womsee and Aromaz.With an objective to become one roof solution for all beauty and cosmetic problems, Ayur Herbals provides a wide range of beauty cosmetics strictly prepared with herbal components. Ayur skin care products contain vitamins and natural oils which rejuvenate all skin types.Ayur has also ventured into health care segments with eight variants, which includes products to control diabetics, B.P; purify blood and others.
RDM Care has also introduced natural colour cosmetic range, Womsee. Keeping in mind, the needs of today’s consumers these products range are made with extracts of pure herbs without using any harmful chemicals. “Aromaz” is a treatment based product and helps to enrich the inner beauty of a women. The range includes Body Butters, Body lotions, Herbal Breath Tooth polish, Hygiene Wash and Fruit and Vegetable Wash.
RDM Care has achieved a phenomenal success, with turnover of `250 crore. Today, it enjoys a high volume of sales in the domestic beauty care market, as well as in foreign markets such as USA, Mauritius, Panama, West Indies, Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand and South Africa. With bursting zeal and practical approach RDM wants to capitalize on ‘Business Partnership concept.’ RDM Care is always looking for partnerships around the world to promote its range of herbal products as the company firmly go with the line “together we grow, together we grow faster.
1573 total views, 1 so far today
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (121 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (107 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (79 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (72 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (57 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (20 views)
- Annik Technology Services Outlines its Global Expansion Plans (17 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (16 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (15 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (15 views)