- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Mysore
- Phone: 0989898989898
- Company Website: http://www.ksrtcforum.in
- Submitted: October 5, 2010 10:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mysore, October 5, 2010:
These buses will operate from Kempegowda bus station. The additional buses will also operate from Dharmasthala, Kukke Subramanya, Sringeri, Horanadu, Gokarna, Kollur, Hubli-Dharwad, Belgaum, Bijapur, Karwar, Bellary, Hospet, Gulbarga and Raichur. Arrangements have also been made for the operation of special buses from Mantralaya, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Chennai, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Salem, Thiruchirapally, Mumbai, Ernakulam, Palghat and some other places in neighbouring states.
Daily pass facility of Rs 70 per day will be provided from October 15 to 18 for tourists visiting tourist destinations of Mysore like Chamundi Hills, Srirangapatna, Sangama, Krishnaraja Sagar (KRS) and Nanjangud.
The special buses will operate from JP Nagar, Jayanagar 4th Block, Banashankari, Padmanabhanagar, Kathriguppe, Sirsi Circle, Nelamangala, Kengeri and other areas.
Information kiosks will be set up in Mysore city and moffusil bus stations to provide information on the special services.
Online booking is available for special buses in 119 computerised reservation counters. Passengers can also book tickets online by logging on to www.ksrtc.in and booking through cellphone can be done by sending SMS to 56767.
Advance booking can be also done through 162 counters in Bangalore and 15 counters in Mysore and 42 counters in Mangalore. This apart, 113 reservation counters have been set up in various places in other states.
Passengers booking four or more seats in a single ticket are entitled for five per cent discount and 10 per cent discount will be provided on the return journey if the onward and return tickets are booked simultaneously.
1131 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (108 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (32 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (23 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (14 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (14 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (11 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (11 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (10 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (8 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (8 views)