- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Mysore
- Phone: 0989898989898
- Company Website: http://www.ksrtcforum.in
- Submitted: October 5, 2010 10:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mysore, October 5, 2010:
These buses will operate from Kempegowda bus station. The additional buses will also operate from Dharmasthala, Kukke Subramanya, Sringeri, Horanadu, Gokarna, Kollur, Hubli-Dharwad, Belgaum, Bijapur, Karwar, Bellary, Hospet, Gulbarga and Raichur. Arrangements have also been made for the operation of special buses from Mantralaya, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Chennai, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Salem, Thiruchirapally, Mumbai, Ernakulam, Palghat and some other places in neighbouring states.
Daily pass facility of Rs 70 per day will be provided from October 15 to 18 for tourists visiting tourist destinations of Mysore like Chamundi Hills, Srirangapatna, Sangama, Krishnaraja Sagar (KRS) and Nanjangud.
The special buses will operate from JP Nagar, Jayanagar 4th Block, Banashankari, Padmanabhanagar, Kathriguppe, Sirsi Circle, Nelamangala, Kengeri and other areas.
Information kiosks will be set up in Mysore city and moffusil bus stations to provide information on the special services.
Online booking is available for special buses in 119 computerised reservation counters. Passengers can also book tickets online by logging on to www.ksrtc.in and booking through cellphone can be done by sending SMS to 56767.
Advance booking can be also done through 162 counters in Bangalore and 15 counters in Mysore and 42 counters in Mangalore. This apart, 113 reservation counters have been set up in various places in other states.
Passengers booking four or more seats in a single ticket are entitled for five per cent discount and 10 per cent discount will be provided on the return journey if the onward and return tickets are booked simultaneously.
1398 total views, 1 so far today
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (18 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (15 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (13 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (12 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (10 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (9 views)
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (9 views)
- Perfectionism Just Magnifies Fear of Public Speaking: It's Just Plain Stupid, Public Speaking Expert Says (8 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (7 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (7 views)