- Issued By: Sarah Twenter
- City / State: Lee's Summit, Missouri, USA
- Phone: 816-525-7856
- Company Website: http://interiorsbysarahtwenter.com
- Submitted: December 3, 2010 7:12 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lee's Summit, Missouri, USA, December 3, 2010:
Award winning Kansas City designer, Sarah Twenter, has brought her fashion sense online. Twenter unveiled her new site, http://interiorsbysarahtwenter.com, this month, which will feature helpful hints and tidbits for homeowners looking to redecorate, news on current industry trends, and a vast array of before and after shots from her portfolio.
“After 20 years spent serving the greater metropolitan area of Kansas City, I felt it was time to bring my business online”, Twenter said. “The site will provide a resource for those looking to redecorate. It will also allow prospects to get a feel for the services I provide and let them see what my past clients have to say about my work. ”
Twenter provides interior design services to homeowners, as well as new construction builders in the metropolitan area of Kansas City. The typical design projects with builders are for homes priced between 300,000 to 1.2 million. Her work with homeowners includes remodeling projects, color consultations, redecorating, and staging services for clients who are preparing to put their homes on the market.
“The staging service I provide has been extremely well received, “Twenter said. “In the current economy, it’s really a necessity. It helps a seller get top dollar for their property and usually gets their home sold much faster.”
Twenter offers prospective sellers two options for home staging. She consults with home owners who are more interested in doing the staging themselves and provides a comprehensive home review along with a priority staging list for the property. She also offers a more hands on staging service where her company will help transform a client’s home into a marketable property.
For more information on Kansas City interior designer Sarah Twenter, visit http://interiorsbysarahtwenter.com
1502 total views, 1 so far today
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (860 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (859 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (834 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (525 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (73 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (72 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (39 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (37 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (34 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (29 views)