- Issued By: Shushmul Maheshwari
- City / State: Noida/Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com
- Submitted: February 2, 2011 12:19 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida/Uttar Pradesh, February 2, 2011:
Despite the global economic downturn, the Indian economy has been witnessing phenomenal growth patterns and healthcare industry has contributed a major proportion to this growth. The industry has witnessed a robust double-digit growth rate during the past few years and reached to the mark of US$ 69 Billion in 2010, backed by factors like, growing population, strong private sector participation, and the government support. The market is further likely to witness splendid growth in coming years and is projected to reach around US$ 104 Billion by 2013, says our new report “Indian Healthcare – New Avenues for Growth”.
Our report has found that medical equipments market in India is one of the fastest growing healthcare segments. The segment was valued at around US$ 2.75 Billion during 2008 and is projected to reach US$ 6 Billion by 2015 end. The market is primarily boosted by increasing availability of health insurance and high demand for better medical services by population. Among various constituents, medical electronic equipments is likely to grow at a fast pace.
The report “Indian Healthcare – New Avenues for Growth”, presents almost every aspect of the Indian healthcare industry. The report analyzes current trends prevailing in the market and interprets their impact on future outlook of the industry. In the healthcare services section, the report broadly outlines industry structure and scenario in sub-segments such as, hospitals & beds, path labs & diagnostics, education among others. Moreover, the report covers other key segments of the industry like, pharmaceuticals, medical travels, healthcare outsourcing, health insurance etc.
The report is an outcome of an in-depth research and objective analysis of the Indian healthcare industry. It studies the prevalence of key diseases in the country and their contribution to the overall industry. The report also describes regulatory landscape and PPP model in healthcare, which are affecting industry activities. The future outlook has also been presented in the report and for this, use of effective methods and techniques have been taken. Last but not the least, the report also covers key players and their recent activities.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM151.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
755 total views, 1 so far today
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (98 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (91 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (79 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (26 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (14 views)
- The very portable Beurer SL30 saves time and money on expensive surgeries needed for the skin (12 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (11 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (9 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (9 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (8 views)