- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Pune, Maharastra
- Phone: 9960983784
- Submitted: November 2, 2010 7:21 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pune, Maharastra, November 2, 2010:
For the second quarter ending September 30, 2010 IKF Technologies, a leading IT and ITES company headquartered in Kolkata with setup at Delhi, Noida & Mumbai, recorded net revenue of Rs 70.24 Cr and EBITDA of Rs 13.86 Cr. The company has reported a PBT of Rs. 14.45 Cr in the quarter ending September 30, 2010, as compared to Rs.8.41 Cr in the corresponding quarter of 2009.
The results were taken on record at the meeting of the Board of Directors of IKF Technologies today.
Commenting on the company’s performance and growth plans, Mukesh Goyal, Chief Executive Officer, IKF Technologies remarked, “Strategic new initiatives and multiple growth strategies adopted by IKF contributed to robust revenue growth of 34% this quarter. We are confident of securing significant business deals over
the year to further consolidate our position and emerge as a key player in the IT ITES and Telecom arena.”
In a significant development, IKF Technologies bagged the BPO contract from major Telecom/ Insurance Companies for the entire eastern region during first 6 months of this financial year. This development is in sync with the company’s business plans to emerge as a major player in the Indian BPO industry. IKF plans to increase headcount by 2000 to expand capacities and offer world class services to their clients in the BPO sector.
IKF has bagged a 3 year round the clock call centre contract from Aircel in First Quarter in this Financial Year. Aircel has outsourced call centre operations of the entire east circle comprising West Bengal, Assam, Orissa, North East and Bihar to IKF. The company has also secured BPO contract from Metlife India Insurance Company recently.
About IKF Technologies
IKF Technologies Ltd. is Public Limited Company incorporated in the year of 2000 with the main objective of promoting IT, ITES, and subsequently entered into Telecom and Alternative Energy Resources across the Globe. It’s a fast growing IT Company has maintained its leadership status in catalysing renaissance in Indian IT arena.IKF offers a complete package where customers not only receive software applications but also embolden their knowledgebase manifold, wherein they can even redesign their business vision and product offerings to their customers. IKF Technologies has an Onshore Development Center at South Africa, US, and a Development Center in Noida, India. The development centers have modern and well equipped infrastructure such as Secure network with access controls in place with 1000 workstations.
Tele/Video conferencing for remote consulting7X24X365 capability is also available. As part of the company’s commitment to its clients and quality solutions, it is certified also 9001:2000 company.
IKF Green Fuel Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary company is pursuing with its goal to helping the country.
The Company has planned imparting the pre-school education is the rural areas targeting the children below age of 5 years. As a subsequent step on these lines the company is even exploring to specialize in Tele-Medicine facilities for the rural and under privileged of country.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.
853 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (37 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (31 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (25 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (18 views)
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Appoints Chirag Jain as Chief Operating Officer (17 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (15 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (14 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (13 views)
- Universal Laser Systems® Announces New Multi-Wavelength Laser Platform™ (11 views)
- Aerus Launches New Guardian Heater (11 views)