- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: +91 22 39651700,
- Company Website: http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com
- Submitted: October 6, 2010 11:53 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, October 6, 2010:
India’s largest private sector bank, ICICI has adopted an integrated ATM monitoring solution from Wincor Nixdorf.
Wincor Nixdorf’s ProView software would remotely monitor the ICICI Bank ATM network spread across vast geography of the country.
The bank has a large, geographically dispersed reliable self-service network comprising of ATMs and cash dispensers. Deploying tools capable of timely detection and proactive maintenance are key factors in the successful operation of such self-service networks. Implementation of the Proview software would enhance real-time monitoring of ATMs based on status obtained directly from the ATMs rather than intelligence gathered from intermediate layers such as an ATM switch.
With the rollout of Wincor Nixdorf’s ProView software, ICICI will have real-time access to status updates on the operating state of each device down to the component level (e.g. card reader, journal printer, dispenser) thereby expediting resolution of issues. These features would enhance capabilities to perform remote diagnostics and carry out repairs via electronic access from a central location and result in better uptimes and minimize site visits by technicians.
ProView also has the capability to manage software distribution and file transfers (like electronic journal, camera images) from self-service devices thus reducing time in rollout of new features and information retrieval.
“We expect ProView to help ICICI Bank improve efficiencies and increase the overall availability of the self-service network,” said Pravir Vohra, ICICI Bank’s Group Chief Technology Officer.
“It is important for a bank such as ICICI to ensure that consumers have access to their cash at the ATM at any time of the day. This is why is it important to monitor devices 24/7 using appropriate software to ensure a maximum level of uptime is achieved,” said Eckard Heidloff, Chief Executive Officer, Wincor Nixdorf AG.
About Wincor Nixdorf
Wincor Nixdorf is one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end IT solutions to retail banks and retailers. The company is headquartered in Paderborn, Germany, and is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Securities & Stock Exchange. It has a global presence in more than 100 countries. For more information please visit http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com
1505 total views, 1 so far today
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (3 views)
- US Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012 (1 views)
- 2009 Top Total Benefits Administration Outsourcing Vendors, Black Book Survey 2009 Results (1 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (1 views)
- Continental Disc Corporation and Groth Corporation Announce Appointment of New Director of Sales, Americas (1 views)
- LG Optimus GT540 : Optimize your choice (1 views)
- Tata DOCOMO Introduces its First Co-branded Handset, OneTouch Net (1 views)
- F. Dohmen Co., The - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (1 views)
- Jet Airways To Introduce Forty-six New Domestic Flights, Effective November 1, 2010 Onwards (1 views)
- Cheap Blackberry Phones - cheap means affordable (1 views)