- Issued By: Emma Rosher
- City / State: Ipswich
- Phone: Please E Mail
- Company Website: http://www.phoneslimited.co.uk/HTC/HD7.html
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 8:37 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ipswich, November 14, 2010:
There is currently a surge of new mobile phones hitting the market that run on the new Windows 7 operating system. The HTC HD7 is one such phone, and is the biggest handset available to date, boasting a massive 4.3 inch display.
The HD7 boasts some impressive hardware to back up the excellent software package that is on offer. The handset runs on a 1Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The fast speed of this chip means operating the phone is a speedy affair, loading times on applications and feature is quick, which is the same for viewing web pages and documents. The phone has 576MB of RAM memory on board coupled with 512MB ROM. To the consumer, perhaps the most important figure is the phones storage capacity, which on this model is an impressive 16GB. This however can not be upgraded as no micro SD card slot is incorporated, a theme that is echoed on many of the other Windows 7 devices available. Looks wise the phone, despite its large size, is modern and attractive. The 4.3″ screen is obviously the standout feature, taking up the bulk of the fascia. The screen uses LCD technology, which is slight disappointment seeing that Samsung have incorporated Super AMOLED into their Omnia 7 model, however the screen still boasts a large 480 x 800 resolution together with multi touch support, a proximity sensor and accelerometer chip.
The Windows 7 interface looks much the same on the HTC HD7 as on other comparable models, thanks to Microsoft ensuring manufacturers keep the look of the interface untouched. This could prove a wise decision, users will be able to pick up any handset a feel familiar, and it will also have an effect in terms of brand status, just look at how instantly recognisable the Apple home screen has become. Windows 7 works on a serious of vertically arranged tiles, rather than the icon system that is familiar on systems such as Android. These tiles, being much larger are able to display a host of information useful to the user, so the calendar option will display your next appointment. Web connectivity via WiFi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS also allow relevant tiles to update automatically, informing you of social networking updates and news feeds relevant to you. Media wise the phone features a 5 mega pixel still camera, and a slightly more impressive HD video capture facility recording in a resolution of 720P.
The HTC HD7 looks set to continue the trend of popular handsets for the manufacturer. The 4.3″ display coupled with Windows 7 looks superb, the media features are great and the design is modern. With the heavyweight brand of HTC behind it, the HD7 looks set for great success.
The HTC HD7 and the Motorola Defy are available now.
1530 total views, 1 so far today
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (27 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (19 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (18 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (18 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (16 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (15 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (15 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (13 views)
- Perfectionism Just Magnifies Fear of Public Speaking: It's Just Plain Stupid, Public Speaking Expert Says (11 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (10 views)