- Issued By: House of Fraser
- City / State: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Company Website: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/
- Submitted: November 1, 2010 1:39 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LONDON, ENGLAND, November 1, 2010:
House of Fraser, the premium department store, has announced the launch of the new collection of Lipsy dresses designed by Pixie Lott. Following the success of her debut fashion range for Lipsy earlier this year, British pop princess and style icon Pixie Lott has once again teamed up with the high street fashion label for a show-stopping Autumn/Winter dresses collection.
Currently available at www.houseoffraser.co.uk, the collection comprises two distinct looks – Pixie Party and Pixie Rocks – inspired by the singer’s own rock chick girly style and her favourite style icons past and present.
Pixie Party is the ultimate party girl wardrobe with 50s inspired prom dresses, sleek and sophisticated evening dresses with lace detail, satin bows, layering and plunging backs. Delicate cream, nude and dusky pink coloured dresses are contrasted by more dramatic graphic print dresses and classic black styles ? there is something to match every woman’s party style.
Pixie Rocks is all about edgy, rock-inspired style. This capsule collection has been designed for Lipsy and is available online at houseoffraser.co.uk.
It has everything from studded leather biker jackets to statement full length black jumpsuits and leather tassel skirts. Flashes of leather and stud detailing feature across many styles and collection highlights include an uber?glamorous Dalmatian print fur coat.
Commenting on the new Lipsy range Pixie said: “I’m having such great fun turning my style ideas into an actual fashion range so am really excited to be launching my second collection with Lipsy. This time I’ve taken inspiration from some of my favourite style icons like Bridget Bardot and Eddy Sedgwick and what I love to wear out with my friends.”
Jeremy Stakol, CEO of Lipsy, said: “Pixie has a natural flair for design and style and this works incredibly well combined with Lipsy’s signature look. The spring/summer collection was an instant success with our customers who couldn’t get enough of Pixie’s festival and party wear. It’s been a pleasure to work with such a talent and we’ve no doubt the Autumn/Winter collection will be another huge talking point in the fashion world this season.”
Customers looking for glamorous party dresses or the latest fashion will find the perfect piece from Pixie Lott’s Autumn/Winter collection designed exclusively for Lipsy. They can shop online at House of Fraser to purchase Lipsy dresses and other items from the collection.
About House of Fraser:
House of Fraser is a department store group with 61 enviable locations across the UK and Ireland and a fully transactional website. As one of the best known names on the high street, House of Fraser has presented customers with an unrivalled nationwide department store for more than 160 years. The company was acquired by the Highland consortium in November 2006 marking the beginning an exciting new chapter in its history. The group has annual sales in excess of GBP1.25bn and employs 6,500 House of Fraser staff and 10,000 concession staff through 5 million sq ft of selling space. HouseofFraser.co.uk launched in 2007 and currently boasts over 650 brands and 125,000 individual products.
16842 total views, 1 so far today
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (3 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (3 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (3 views)
- HTC Hero Acts Very Smartly (3 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (3 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (3 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (3 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (3 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (3 views)