- Issued By: Correspondent
- City / State: Nevada, US
- Submitted: November 10, 2010 1:34 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nevada, US, November 10, 2010:
(From our Correspondent) Sacred chanting as a principal mode of worship was discussed when Simrit Kaur Khalsa, one of the highly gifted singers of devotional music, and Rajan Zed, Hindu statesman, met in Reno (Nevada, USA).
Other topics discussed were bhakti, aesthetic delight, truth, light within, spirituality of kirtan, peace and connectivity through chanting, etc.
Simrit Kaur Khalsa thanks God for the music and says: “You have given it through me, to me and to all of us”.
Rajan Zed stresses that highly accessible sacred music genre of kirtan, originated in India many centuries ago, is very inspiring, uplifting, soothing and leads one to the state of deep meditation.
Based in California (USA), Simrit is a composer, musician and yogini who is making waves around the world in devotional chant music arena. She presented a copy of her latest release “The Sweetest Nectar” on the occasion to Rajan Zed, who is president of Universal Society of Hinduism and lives in Nevada.
938 total views, 2 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (24 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (23 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (19 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (18 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (18 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (16 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (14 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (13 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (12 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (11 views)