- Issued By: Correspondent
- City / State: Nevada, US
- Submitted: November 10, 2010 1:34 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nevada, US, November 10, 2010:
(From our Correspondent) Sacred chanting as a principal mode of worship was discussed when Simrit Kaur Khalsa, one of the highly gifted singers of devotional music, and Rajan Zed, Hindu statesman, met in Reno (Nevada, USA).
Other topics discussed were bhakti, aesthetic delight, truth, light within, spirituality of kirtan, peace and connectivity through chanting, etc.
Simrit Kaur Khalsa thanks God for the music and says: “You have given it through me, to me and to all of us”.
Rajan Zed stresses that highly accessible sacred music genre of kirtan, originated in India many centuries ago, is very inspiring, uplifting, soothing and leads one to the state of deep meditation.
Based in California (USA), Simrit is a composer, musician and yogini who is making waves around the world in devotional chant music arena. She presented a copy of her latest release “The Sweetest Nectar” on the occasion to Rajan Zed, who is president of Universal Society of Hinduism and lives in Nevada.
794 total views, 1 so far today
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (85 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (66 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (61 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (10 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (10 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (9 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (7 views)
- OCD Support website OCDTribe.com now provides online Media Section Users can now develop profile pages with exciting features (7 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (7 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (6 views)