- Issued By: Uttam N Kumar
- City / State: Bangalore, INDIA
- Submitted: November 22, 2010 5:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bangalore, INDIA, November 22, 2010:
This is my simple and honest review of the Hindi movie, Guzaarish that released on November 19, 2010. The movie is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and stars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai.
Okay, let’s come to the point.
Quick Plot (Skip this if you know it already):
The movie is about a very talented magician (in fact, one of the most famous magicians) played by Hrithik Roshan. But due to a fatal accident during one of his most popular performances, he got severly paralyzed and had to stay in bed for 12 long years. How and what happened to Him? What happens after these 12 years? Well, that’s what the movie is all about.
The Bad Parts:
To tell you the truth, Guzaarish is one of the best hindi movies I have watched in these past many months. But of course, there were some flaws, I believe. Specially the ending of the movie or the story. The the whole movie was great, but the ending was too straight and the climax was scatered. In fact, I waited for something to happen but the movie went on and it ended to my surprise! Of course, I could see the movie going straigt towards the end and the story was predictable. If it would have had a twist or something or a whole different story ending, I believe it would have been a masterpiece.
The role of Aditya Roy Kapoor was also not fully protrayed. The movie was more of a drama and the story, although very much touching, was not too refined to hit right at the heart (or brain!). The story tend to involve all of Hrithik, Aishwarya and Aditya in the whole course, yet it failed to make the climax memorable and leave a mark upon us.
The Good Parts:
As I said, the whole movie was great. The acting, camera, direction, all seemed near perfect. All the characters played their parts very well. But unless you see it yourself, you may not believe me. So, go watch it.
My Rating: 4/5
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (The views expressed above are my personal views and not necessarily reflect the opinion of anybody else. If you like it, watch out for more movie reviews from me).
8216 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (143 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (129 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (123 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (11 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (6 views)
- Jason Craighead Joins Flanders Gallery (6 views)
- New Report HNWI in Indian Wealth Management Industry - Trends, Analysis and Forecast (2010-2015) Published by MarketsandMarkets (6 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (3 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (3 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (3 views)