- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: Noida/Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com
- Submitted: December 9, 2010 10:48 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida/Uttar Pradesh, December 9, 2010:
According to our latest report entitled “Global Protein Therapeutics Market Analysis”, the global protein therapeutics market has been witnessing a fast growth pattern for the past few years. Increasing demand for monoclonal antibody therapies, insulin devices, and coagulation factors have boosted the market in the past and their contribution to the industry is likely to grow further. In 2010, the overall protein therapeutic market is expected to be of worth around US$ 95 Billion and will grow at the CAGR of around 12% during 2011-2013 to reach US$ 132 Billion.
Our report has found that rising incidences of diabetes worldwide has created a significant market potential for insulin devices. Insulin dosages have been found as an effective method to treat diabetes. Currently, majority of companies in the protein therapeutics sector are developing insulin products catering different types of diabetes. Countries like India, the US, China, Russia, and Japan represent the key market for insulin. Development in insulin delivery devices has also boosted the market and it is expected that the global insulin market will be of worth around US$ 23 Billion by 2013.
The report “Global Protein Therapeutics Market Analysis” has covered and analyzed key aspects of protein therapeutics market. Segments such as monoclonal antibody, erythropoietin, insulin, interferon, human growth hormone, blood clotting factor, follicle stimulating hormone, and granulocyte colony stimulating factor have been analyzed in a prudent manner. The market size, geographical performance, key products, and players are some of the important areas that have been analyzed in each segment.
The report also presents future forecast in each market segment and uses effective methods and techniques for analyzing the future prospects. Moreover, description and recent activities of key players have been provided along with the SWOT analysis. Overall, the report is meant for knowledge building for clients and investors so that they can strengthen their decision-making ability related to market investment.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM557.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
1554 total views, 4 so far today
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (9 views)
- OurMilkMoney.com Announces Its Plans to Eliminate All Membership Fees (7 views)
- BackupChain Virtual Machine Backup Software Announces Partnership with Oter Informatica, Spain (6 views)
- Zattikka Announces Butt Scan: A Quirky Game For The IPhone And IPod Touch (6 views)
- Disease and Therapy Review: Major Depressive Disorder (6 views)
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Buy This Handset With Any Deal To Make Your Purchasing Beneficial (6 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (6 views)
- Indian Telecom Analysis (2008-2012) (6 views)
- Programmable Logic ICs Market Shares and Forecasts Worldwide, 2010 to 2016 (6 views)
- Nokia 1616: Get The Affordable Phone On Orange (6 views)