- Issued By: Shushmul Maheshwari
- City / State: Noida/India
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com
- Submitted: January 5, 2011 12:38 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida/India, January 5, 2011:
The GPS Portable Navigation Device (PND) market has witnessed whopping growth during the last few years, owing to the constant price decline and surging consumer awareness regarding the benefits of the product. The PND market remained stagnant in 2009 due to global economic turmoil. According to our research report “World GPS Market Forecast to 2013”, globally, PND shipments will witness a compounded annual growth of just around 4% during 2010-2013. Slow growth is mainly due to the rapidly growing GPS-enabled handsets market that can function as PNDs due to the GPS receivers and navigation application software included in them.
According to the research, in cars, dedicated PNDs will continue to be the preferred form factor for use; however, they will be supplemented by handset-based systems for pedestrian navigation as well as new use cases such as, outdoors. Vendors are incessantly refining the user interface to facilitate command & control as well as improve the information presentation to enhance the competitiveness of PNDs. Novel models will slowly integrate 3D map features, automatic speech recognition technology, and photo-realistic textures.
Our research says that the PND market remained stagnant in 2009 due to global economic turmoil. However, in future, the PND shipments will continue to rise, but prices will continue to fall, thus putting pressure on the bottom line growth of manufacturers. Our team of experts found that European market accounts for majority of the PND market followed by Americas and the Asia Pacific region.
“World GPS Market Forecast to 2013” provides a thorough study of the global RFID market by device, by subscriber, by applications, and by regions. The report covers key markets around the globe for instance, the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, China, South Korea, and India. Our team of experts has analyzed potential growth areas and its impact on industry verticals. The report also provides key players in the market like Garmin Ltd., Tom Tom international BV, and Mio Technology Corporation. The report aims to avail the latest information on global RFID industry.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM035.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
857 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (15 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (6 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (6 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (6 views)
- Brazil Automobile Forecast to 2013 (3 views)
- Malaysian Airline System Berhad - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (3 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (3 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (2 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - The Airborne ISR Market 2010-2020 (1 views)