- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: NOIDA, UP
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com/
- Submitted: February 2, 2011 12:08 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NOIDA, UP, February 2, 2011:
The emission-free fuel cell technology, which is yet to be commercialized on a wider scale, will be one of the most promising alternative sources of energy in near future. The fuel cell market holds a promise of its successful launch and acceptance in the long-term given the fact that, the number of installations of fuel cell units in different parts of the world, mainly in Europe, has been consistently rising. As per our research report “Fuel Cell Industry Analysis”, the fuel cell shipments are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 68% during 2010-2012.
Our study reveals that the main factor, which has fuelled growth in the fuel cell market, is the extensive government support. Various governments across the world are heavily investing on the development of advanced fuel cells and are also providing incentives and subsidies on the usage of fuel cells. We have also found that the demand for fuel cells is surging in the telecom sector. To cut down emissions, companies are switching to renewable sources of energy for their power requirements such as, fuel cells.
In this regard, our report provides an analysis on the factors that will drive growth in the fuel cell industry. It has analyzed the industry’s performance by application and research and developments. We have further studied transportation, stationary and portables under application. An analysis on key markets has also been included in our report including the United States, Canada, Korea, Japan, India, China, Germany, Denmark, and South Africa.
“Fuel Cell Industry Analysis” also highlights certain issues, which need to be taken care of like debate on using hydrogen as fuel in the fuel cell technology due to high cost of extracting hydrogen from its principal sources, etc. Our study also provides an insight on types of fuel cells. It has also included a patent review at the global level. In addition, our report has analyzed the key players of the industry.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM102.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
1201 total views, 1 so far today
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Buy This Handset With Any Deal To Make Your Purchasing Beneficial (7 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (5 views)
- Atex Launches New Atex Tablet Publishing Solution (5 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S Deals Include Offers Vast Like Galaxy (4 views)
- The Natural Gas Power Generation Technologies Market Outlook: Market overview, capacity, generation (3 views)
- Animal Airways offers an immediate solution for transporting pets into the U.S. (3 views)
- Intertech to Deliver Free Java Performance Monitoring & Tuning Webinar (3 views)
- China Computer Mfg. Industry Profile - CIC4041 - Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)
- SIM free mobile phones- Coming with More than a couple of Attractions (3 views)
- HIVAidsTribe.com brings latest news updates on HIV Support (3 views)