- Issued By: PressFresh
- City / State: New York
- Phone: (732)-462-3763
- Company Website: http://www.fsokx.com
- Submitted: November 20, 2010 11:55 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, November 20, 2010:
FSO Knowledge Xchange announces the 6th Annual Asset Management Industry Outsourcing Forum on December 8, 2010 to be held at The Princeton Club of New York, New York. For the past six years FSOkx has been organizing a one-day event to update Financial Service executives with the latest trends in the Asset Management Industry, to help them better strategize their future endeavors. Event attendees will acquire workable insights on topics related to transparency, risk, technology, outsourcing, customer confidence and latest trends in a recovering economy of the Asset Management Industry.
Financial institutions majorly strive to eliminate inefficiency and optimize operational costs while effectively managing their assets. The FSOkx forum offers an ideal platform to discuss subjects related to the latest Asset Management Industry trends along with the opportunity for individual networking.
The attendees at the Event would include top notch executives from the Financial Service industry with speakers from institutions including Morgan Stanley, Citi Markets & Banking, Northern Trust, BNY Mellon Asset servicing, Hennion & Walsh, Freddie Mac among others. The Executive Director of FSO Knowledge Xchange, Rekha Vatsa said, “The Asset Management Industry Outsourcing Forum will investigate and provide a deep understanding of the positives and negatives of emerging investment models, management strategies and latest technologies of the Industry.”
For complete event details and registration information visit: http://www.fsokx.com/fsokx/AssetManagementIndustryForum2010/Introduction.aspx
About FSO Knowledge Xchange:
FSO Knowledge Xchange is a global media and research organization, providing relevant and timely content pertaining to financial services domains. FSO Knowledge Xchange’s web portal www.FSOkx.com features the latest news and views, events, case studies, white papers, analyst viewpoints, thought leadership articles and an extensive directory of financial services outsourcing firms and solution providers by domain and sub-domain categories. FSO’s weekly e-newsletter and quarterly magazine provides authoritative, strategic, actionable insight and decision support to the financial services decision- makers within Operations, Technology, Risk Management, Compliance and Outsourcing domains.
FSO Knowledge Xchange, conducts targeted surveys to capture buyer pain points and needs, as well as publishes research papers to augment the knowledge of its industry wide member community of top level decision makers. Periodic webinars provide snapshots of surveys, along with an overview of market trends. Q&A sessions with executives, which are published through a range of media channels, provide opinions and cutting-edge insights while leveraging their specific area of expertise within the financial services industry. FSO Knowledge Xchange organizes market-leading networking events, focused forums, summits and conferences. These events and focused forums cover a wide range of topics with regard to financial services organizations for senior decision makers at exclusive locations around the world.
FSO Knowledge Xchange;
3471 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (10 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (9 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (6 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (6 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (6 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (6 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (6 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (4 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (4 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (3 views)