- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
959 total views, 1 so far today
- HCL Infosystems Expands Jaipur Facility; Strengthens its SI Capabilities (8 views)
- Optimum Nutrition Opens New Sports Nutrition Science Complex (7 views)
- No worry's for Tyre Puncture with "Slime Smart Sapir" (7 views)
- Rental property investment in France Leaseback ski properties for sale in Flaine (7 views)
- Actress Priyanka Chopra launches Voice Blog - NyooTV (6 views)
- Swan-Matic Launches New Website (6 views)
- SIM Only Deals – The Cheapest Option for Using Great Mobile Services (6 views)
- Birthday horoscope 2011: When and what says your birthday sun-signs (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Orange: Buy this Samsung handset with extra benefits (6 views)
- Miguel Caballero USA Introduces New Bulletproof Clothing Collection (6 views)