- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
914 total views, 1 so far today
- Where to buy Authentic Nike Air Yeezy (6 views)
- Thamesfield activities organiser shortlisted for national competition (5 views)
- Blackberry Torch 9800 vs HTC Wildfire White: Compare These Handsets To Get A Best Handset (5 views)
- Announcing: I AM EQUAL 2011 Photo World Tour (5 views)
- Max New York Life Insurance Announces Winners of 3,292 Igenius Scholarships Worth Rs 2 crore (5 views)
- Apple iPod touch 32 GB 4th Generation truth revealed (5 views)
- Branded School Uniform Market in India 2011 available through bharatbook.com (5 views)
- The easiest money maker course is up and running now! (4 views)
- Toys and Games Market in China 2010 (3 views)
- Amazon Kindle DX Offer: Kindle DX 2nd Gen at $329 (3 views)