- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
931 total views, 1 so far today
- Hollywood Santa Christmas Parade Led by CNN Host Larry King Telecast on Hallmark Movie Channel Features Pulp Fiction Audiobook Float (6 views)
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease - Aarkstore Enterprise (5 views)
- Blackberry Torch 9800 Contract- Get it free with Orange (5 views)
- ipad 2 Vs Galaxy Tab – Tough To Decide The Best (5 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (4 views)
- Jet Airways To Introduce Forty-six New Domestic Flights, Effective November 1, 2010 Onwards (4 views)
- BharatMatrimony Organizes 100 Online Matrimony Meets In A Single Month (4 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Deals Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Deals are a bonanza (4 views)
- iPhone 4 Contract vs Samsung Galaxy S Orange: Competing to be the best (3 views)
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 deals trust worthy with O2 and Orange (3 views)