- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
527 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (19 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (14 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (7 views)
- Adidas AG - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (6 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (5 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (5 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (5 views)
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Appoints Chirag Jain as Chief Operating Officer (5 views)
- Tata Indicom Subscribers Can Now Tweet On Voice (4 views)
- Santa Claus Launches Web Site For Christmas 2010 (4 views)