- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
824 total views, 1 so far today
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (7 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (6 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (5 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (5 views)
- Statistics Assignment Help: Now statistics has become so easy (4 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Anthracene oil market research in Russia/CIS (4 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (3 views)
- The Six Figure Code Launch: Internet Marketing Will Never Be The Same (3 views)
- HTC 7 Mozart Vs HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Get free line rentals on Vodafone (3 views)
- Aerus Launches New Guardian Heater (3 views)