- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
831 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (4 views)
- Zevrix Automates Printing and PDF Production from Microsoft Office (3 views)
- Dreamtech Press Launches Human Resource Management Book (2 views)
- Christwear.com offers a giveaway worth 7 days lodging at the GRAND BEACH I resort in Orlando (2 views)
- HTC desire deals – Benefits of large screen and other freebies well (2 views)
- Avant Healthcare Professionals Announce Marketing Partnership with ICD-10 Coders Academy (2 views)
- Apple iPhone 4 White- Get Free Laptop With iPhone 4 White Contract (2 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (2 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (2 views)
- Australian Trade Commission partners with BSE Training Institute (2 views)