- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 20 8956 2343
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 11:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Immersive Games, the London-based video game developer and publisher, today announced the launch of Fort Commander II: CounterAttack through Sony’s PlayStation Network in USA, Europe and Asia.
Developed as a sequel to Fort Commander: King’s Gambit, the game features three modes of play: campaign, assault and survival. The game, set in the medieval period of Mogul conquest, offers the players the opportunity to expand and control their empire using offence and defence strategies.
Santosh Pillai, CEO of Immersive Games, added, “Digitally downloadable segment within the industry is growing very fast, and we are making investments to bring out new titles in the coming months. CounterAttack is a strategy-action game that is fun to play.”
Rich Hancock, Producer at Immersive’s Hog’s Back studios said, “CounterAttack offers the same great game play as King’s Gambit, with enhanced interface and new units for an even better experience. The minis title is playable on PS3 and PSP.”
About Immersive Games:
Immersive Games is a video game developer and publisher based in London, with development studios in UK and India. The company is a registered developer for Sony PS3, PSP, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Wii and iPhone platforms. Recent titles developed by the company include Beam’em Up (PSN), Yamaha Supercross (NDS) and a number of sports games on iPhone. The company was a co-developer of Cursed Mountain, a survival horror game available on Wii.
883 total views, 1 so far today
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (5 views)
- Designing Patient Communications Programs : Education, Adherence, and Disease Management (5 views)
- Apple iPad 2 Deals: Astonishing deals with jaw dropping gadget (5 views)
- Global Protein Therapeutics Market on Fast Track (4 views)
- iPhone 4 Contract vs Samsung Galaxy S Orange: Competing to be the best (4 views)
- China finances restoration of historic Shiva temple in Cambodia (3 views)
- Christwear.com offers a giveaway worth 7 days lodging at the GRAND BEACH I resort in Orlando (3 views)
- DMG Productions is Proud to Announce the Launch of Their New Television Series Boating & Beyond (3 views)
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals at completely affordable rates with great offers (3 views)
- Miss Teen Earth Laguna & Little Miss Earth Laguna 2011 registrations now open (2 views)