- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Burnaby, British Columbia
- Phone: 8882831491
- Company Website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/
- Submitted: November 2, 2010 12:48 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Burnaby, British Columbia, November 2, 2010:
With about a decade’s experience in the beauty care scenario, Flat Iron Experts extends its product line by including in it Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair – (50ml) that is specially designed for porous, split, kinky, dry and dehydrated or naturally curly hair.
Its unique formula for very dry and dehydrated hair will restructure damaged hair without leaving it oily or weighing it down. It’s in depth nourishing properties revitalize, condition and provides daily protection, leaving hair manageable and soft to the touch.
Macadamia oil, St. Johnswort extract, Burdock extract, Sage extract, Rosemary Extract, Weeping willow extract, Soy bean extract, plant mucilage
How Does it Work
Marigold softens and moisturizes. Burdock nourishes and restores. Rosemary and Willow tone and strengthen. Sage enhances healing (split ends).
After shampooing apply to wet or dry hair. Use daily.
Squeeze a small dab into the palm of the hand and “comb” through with fingers. Do not rinse out
857 total views, 1 so far today
- Timeduty.com modifies online timesheet software to support iPad (33 views)
- Quintessence Biosciences, Inc.-Company Report - Aarkstore Enterprise (21 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (12 views)
- The very portable Beurer SL30 saves time and money on expensive surgeries needed for the skin (11 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (11 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (10 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (10 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (10 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (7 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (7 views)