- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Burnaby, British Columbia
- Phone: 8882831491
- Company Website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/
- Submitted: November 2, 2010 12:48 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Burnaby, British Columbia, November 2, 2010:
With about a decade’s experience in the beauty care scenario, Flat Iron Experts extends its product line by including in it Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair – (50ml) that is specially designed for porous, split, kinky, dry and dehydrated or naturally curly hair.
Its unique formula for very dry and dehydrated hair will restructure damaged hair without leaving it oily or weighing it down. It’s in depth nourishing properties revitalize, condition and provides daily protection, leaving hair manageable and soft to the touch.
Macadamia oil, St. Johnswort extract, Burdock extract, Sage extract, Rosemary Extract, Weeping willow extract, Soy bean extract, plant mucilage
How Does it Work
Marigold softens and moisturizes. Burdock nourishes and restores. Rosemary and Willow tone and strengthen. Sage enhances healing (split ends).
After shampooing apply to wet or dry hair. Use daily.
Squeeze a small dab into the palm of the hand and “comb” through with fingers. Do not rinse out
1632 total views, 1 so far today
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (6 views)
- Blackberry Torch Contract: Orange and Vodafone Bring A Free Christmas Gift (3 views)
- Insurent Lease Guaranty, the "First and Only Institutional Guarantor of Apartment Leases", Celebrates 2 Years of Helping New York City Landlords (3 views)
- Christmas Gifts for Men - New Binaural CD Released by Inspire3 (3 views)
- Cleartrip.com takes consumer engagement to newer heights with the launch of it's TV campaign. (2 views)
- FingerPrint Locks Smash the Price of it's Flagship Biometric Lock (2 views)
- Market Eagle Is A New Financial Markets Blog That Is Ready To Make An Impact (2 views)
- Amazing Book's Richard M. Sherman honored by Dancing with the Stars (2 views)
- Dissertation Writing Gets Better With Dissertation Capital's New Free Draft Facility (2 views)
- Emerging Economies to Drive Global Pharma Market (2 views)