- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Burnaby, British Columbia
- Phone: 8882831491
- Company Website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/
- Submitted: November 2, 2010 12:48 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Burnaby, British Columbia, November 2, 2010:
With about a decade’s experience in the beauty care scenario, Flat Iron Experts extends its product line by including in it Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair – (50ml) that is specially designed for porous, split, kinky, dry and dehydrated or naturally curly hair.
Its unique formula for very dry and dehydrated hair will restructure damaged hair without leaving it oily or weighing it down. It’s in depth nourishing properties revitalize, condition and provides daily protection, leaving hair manageable and soft to the touch.
Macadamia oil, St. Johnswort extract, Burdock extract, Sage extract, Rosemary Extract, Weeping willow extract, Soy bean extract, plant mucilage
How Does it Work
Marigold softens and moisturizes. Burdock nourishes and restores. Rosemary and Willow tone and strengthen. Sage enhances healing (split ends).
After shampooing apply to wet or dry hair. Use daily.
Squeeze a small dab into the palm of the hand and “comb” through with fingers. Do not rinse out
913 total views, 2 so far today
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (631 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (616 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (575 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (566 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (408 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (345 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (106 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (95 views)
- The Polestar Foundation Announces Winners of Twelfth Annual Polestar Awards (36 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (28 views)