- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Burnaby, British Columbia
- Phone: 8882831491
- Company Website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/
- Submitted: November 2, 2010 12:48 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Burnaby, British Columbia, November 2, 2010:
With about a decade’s experience in the beauty care scenario, Flat Iron Experts extends its product line by including in it Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair – (50ml) that is specially designed for porous, split, kinky, dry and dehydrated or naturally curly hair.
Its unique formula for very dry and dehydrated hair will restructure damaged hair without leaving it oily or weighing it down. It’s in depth nourishing properties revitalize, condition and provides daily protection, leaving hair manageable and soft to the touch.
Macadamia oil, St. Johnswort extract, Burdock extract, Sage extract, Rosemary Extract, Weeping willow extract, Soy bean extract, plant mucilage
How Does it Work
Marigold softens and moisturizes. Burdock nourishes and restores. Rosemary and Willow tone and strengthen. Sage enhances healing (split ends).
After shampooing apply to wet or dry hair. Use daily.
Squeeze a small dab into the palm of the hand and “comb” through with fingers. Do not rinse out
801 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (26 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (7 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (6 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (6 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (5 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (4 views)
- Nokia X3 Blue Vodafone Deals - Decently Attractive (4 views)
- Tata Indicom Subscribers Can Now Tweet On Voice (4 views)
- DaVinci Designer Gallery Announces a New Interior Design Service for Homeowners in a Slumped Real Estate Market (3 views)
- Government mandates for action on climate change Available through Bharatbook (3 views)