- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Burnaby, British Columbia
- Phone: 8882831491
- Company Website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/
- Submitted: November 2, 2010 12:48 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Burnaby, British Columbia, November 2, 2010:
With about a decade’s experience in the beauty care scenario, Flat Iron Experts extends its product line by including in it Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair – (50ml) that is specially designed for porous, split, kinky, dry and dehydrated or naturally curly hair.
Its unique formula for very dry and dehydrated hair will restructure damaged hair without leaving it oily or weighing it down. It’s in depth nourishing properties revitalize, condition and provides daily protection, leaving hair manageable and soft to the touch.
Macadamia oil, St. Johnswort extract, Burdock extract, Sage extract, Rosemary Extract, Weeping willow extract, Soy bean extract, plant mucilage
How Does it Work
Marigold softens and moisturizes. Burdock nourishes and restores. Rosemary and Willow tone and strengthen. Sage enhances healing (split ends).
After shampooing apply to wet or dry hair. Use daily.
Squeeze a small dab into the palm of the hand and “comb” through with fingers. Do not rinse out
1459 total views, 1 so far today
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (30 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (20 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (16 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (15 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (14 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (14 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (12 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (10 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (9 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (9 views)