- Issued By: Global Best Awards
- City / State: New York, NY
- Phone: 818-437-6803
- Company Website: http://digitaladawards.com
- Submitted: January 8, 2011 12:34 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, NY, January 8, 2011:
The Global Best Digital Advertising Awards (GBA) is the first annual global advertising award to be based in Asia. The Kingdom of Thailand has thrown its support behind hosting the Awards and the Ministry of Commerce and Singha Beer have backed the awards as official sponsors. Thailand wants to roll out the red carpet in April 2011 for the international advertising industry.
GBA is an all digital award which defines as any advertising creative work that is delivered to the consumer digitally. This includes not just internet ads and websites, but also digital TV, digital billboards & signage, digital projections, exhibits, displays, etc. There are 47+ categories that consider solo, design, campaign and global campaign submissions.
As an all digital competition, the Global Best Digital Advertising Awards honors the Best of the Best of advertising creatives establishing themselves as the pioneers in the advertising arts of the 21st century.
Submissions have a February 15th, 2011 deadline. The awards festival is scheduled for April 25th – 29th, 2011.
Besides the location and digital focus, there are a few other differences that set the award apart from the others.
• GBA receives all submissions entirely online. Submission is an easy 5 step process: 1) register, 2) fill out the entry form, 3) upload media, 4) review (submit again) and 5) check out.
• Judging is done completely online by an international VIP panel of advertising creatives. An elimination round will be judged and the finalists will be judged again, online, but by a jury on location in Thailand.
• Because of a proprietary, completely online, management system, the Global Best Digital Advertising Awards offers entry fees that are some of the most affordable of any of the global advertising awards. For the inaugural year, all entries even campaign entries are the same fee.
• The competition hosts a “Wild Card” category that is completely wide open and essentially allows for any submission including those that run contrary to the rules of other competitions.
The Global Best Digital Advertising Awards is also including an international student competition as part of their annual offering. For the inaugural year students may choose from three different challenges and submit a campaign as individuals or as a team.
The Global Best Digital Advertising Awards website (short URL) http://digitaladawards.com
Managing Director – Robert Tucker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director Asia – Boonsri Trakulpatanakon – email@example.com
Executive Director LA – Sandi Arabia (press manager) -firstname.lastname@example.org
1518 total views, 2 so far today
- Cantee launches "Koffee king" for superfluous rich coffee (10 views)
- First Book by an Indian Author on the Shroud of Turin to be Released This Week (6 views)
- One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 9 full video (6 views)
- Rajan Zed nominated to Think Tank of Big Brothers Big Sisters (6 views)
- Online Media Streaming Framework from Payoda's Enterprise Mobile Application Division (6 views)
- Design Experts Show Flair (5 views)
- BMF Wheels Salutes Veterans at the 2010 SEMA Show (5 views)
- SmartSoft Releases a New Version of Smart Audio Converter (5 views)
- HTC Desire Z Deals: Offering FREE Sony PS3 Move (5 views)
- India Leads the World in Carbon Emissions Offsetting and use of Online Services (5 views)