- Issued By: Rohan
- City / State: Margao, Goa
- Phone: +91 9422685530
- Submitted: November 25, 2010 4:03 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Margao, Goa, November 25, 2010:
THE SHROUD OF TURIN: An imprint of the Soul, Apparition, or Quantum Bio-Hologram, authored by Chidambaram Ramesh and published by CinnamonTeal Publishing is an excellent addition to the Shroud Literature. The April 2010 public exposition of the Shroud in Turin has dazzled millions and this book is an excellent aid to satisfy the curiosity of a Shroud enthusiast.
The Shroud of Turin is believed to be the winding-sheet that was wrapped round the body of a man who was crucified; corresponding in every way to what the Gospels tell us of Jesus of Nazareth. The Shroud is preserved in the St. John Cathedral in Turin, Italy.
The Image on the Shroud, one of the great mysteries of the world has baffled every researcher and has raised numerous questions about the sacred linen and the historical life of Jesus.
This book presents a single theory which meets almost all the criteria of the Shroud science and is intended to provide a scientific explanation to the mysterious image on the Holy Shroud of Turin. The author has attempted to explain almost all the peculiar characteristics of the Shroud image such as photographic negativity, spatial encryption of 3-D data, non-directionality, etc. By drawing evidence from the medieval secrets of resuscitating spectral plants out of ashes, the author establishes that the material body of organisms, even if consumed to ashes, retains their selfsame form and figure. This is a Quantum Hologram according to science where even parts of the body like blood, skin etc., are capable of forming the 3D geometrical structure of the host organism in its entirety. This theory establishes that the Shroud image is an imprint of the Quantum Self.
Chidambaram Ramesh is a freelance researcher, writer and social activist. He is currently working to re-discover and restore many forgotten ancient and medieval sciences by establishing their importance to contemporary science. His next book is on Clairvoyance (Anjanam-Gazing) and quantum holographic connections. He is a Guinness World Record holder for having had the largest number of letters to the editor published in a year in a single newspaper.
The Shroud of Turin is published by CinnamonTeal Publishing, Goa, a provider of self-publishing services. Available online at: www.dogearsetc.com, www.indiaplaza.com, www.flipkart.com, www.a1books.co.in
980 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (51 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (33 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (29 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (24 views)
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Appoints Chirag Jain as Chief Operating Officer (18 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (17 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (16 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (15 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (15 views)
- Aerus Launches New Guardian Heater (12 views)