- Issued By: Rohan
- City / State: Margao, Goa
- Phone: +91 9422685530
- Submitted: November 25, 2010 4:03 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Margao, Goa, November 25, 2010:
THE SHROUD OF TURIN: An imprint of the Soul, Apparition, or Quantum Bio-Hologram, authored by Chidambaram Ramesh and published by CinnamonTeal Publishing is an excellent addition to the Shroud Literature. The April 2010 public exposition of the Shroud in Turin has dazzled millions and this book is an excellent aid to satisfy the curiosity of a Shroud enthusiast.
The Shroud of Turin is believed to be the winding-sheet that was wrapped round the body of a man who was crucified; corresponding in every way to what the Gospels tell us of Jesus of Nazareth. The Shroud is preserved in the St. John Cathedral in Turin, Italy.
The Image on the Shroud, one of the great mysteries of the world has baffled every researcher and has raised numerous questions about the sacred linen and the historical life of Jesus.
This book presents a single theory which meets almost all the criteria of the Shroud science and is intended to provide a scientific explanation to the mysterious image on the Holy Shroud of Turin. The author has attempted to explain almost all the peculiar characteristics of the Shroud image such as photographic negativity, spatial encryption of 3-D data, non-directionality, etc. By drawing evidence from the medieval secrets of resuscitating spectral plants out of ashes, the author establishes that the material body of organisms, even if consumed to ashes, retains their selfsame form and figure. This is a Quantum Hologram according to science where even parts of the body like blood, skin etc., are capable of forming the 3D geometrical structure of the host organism in its entirety. This theory establishes that the Shroud image is an imprint of the Quantum Self.
Chidambaram Ramesh is a freelance researcher, writer and social activist. He is currently working to re-discover and restore many forgotten ancient and medieval sciences by establishing their importance to contemporary science. His next book is on Clairvoyance (Anjanam-Gazing) and quantum holographic connections. He is a Guinness World Record holder for having had the largest number of letters to the editor published in a year in a single newspaper.
The Shroud of Turin is published by CinnamonTeal Publishing, Goa, a provider of self-publishing services. Available online at: www.dogearsetc.com, www.indiaplaza.com, www.flipkart.com, www.a1books.co.in
1378 total views, 2 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (13 views)
- 8 Tips for Designing a Great Website (10 views)
- Tata Housing Launching New Project in Gurgaon November 2010-Ray White Gurgaon (5 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (5 views)
- Metal Fabrication Services At Their Best (5 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (4 views)
- Africa & Middle East Data Centre Market 2011 (4 views)
- Blackberry Curve 8520 Deals - Setting Records in UK (3 views)
- Global Dental Devices & Consumables Market (2010-2015) (3 views)
- Amazing Book's Richard M. Sherman honored by Dancing with the Stars (3 views)