- Issued By: Hype Communication
- City / State: Delhi
- Phone: 011 40583950
- Company Website: http://www.earthinfra.com
- Submitted: December 16, 2010 10:20 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Delhi, December 16, 2010:
India’s one of the emerging real estate company Earth Infrastructures Limited again proved its excellence developing segment with the Franchise India Best Debutant developer of the year 2010, for demonstrating excellence in developing and delivering real estate properties (residential and commercial). The Franchise India Estate Awards is the new industry platform that recognises organisations, individuals and projects that have created and delivered new benchmarks for excellence in the Indian Real Estate Industry.
The Jury consisted of the most credible and eminent members of the real estate industry and its associated business: The event received a tremendous response from stalwarts across the real estate sector including names like Mr. Navin Raheja, Chairman & MD, Raheja Developers, Ms. Anantha Raghuvansh- Director, DLF, Ms. Gail Lyons – NAR Global, Mr. Gaurav Marya, President Franchise India Holdings Limited, Mr. Pradeep Jain- Chairman, Parsvnath , Mr. Dave Liniger – Ranked as 50 most powerful people in Real Estate 2010 by Bloomberg Business week and many more.
The highlight of the evening was the announcements of the winners of the awards in different categories interspersed by aesthetic stage performances. Among 5 contenders in the category, Earth Infrastructures Limited’s name was announced for Best Debutant Developer of the Year.
Talking about the company’s latest achievement in a challenging though successful year, Mr. Vikas Gupta, Director, “This honour shows that the fraternity and media have greater expectations from us. Behind our success are well designed systems and processes that incorporate global best practices, transparency, a value-driven approach, customer centric values and reliability in line with contemporary best global practices. There has always been and there will always be a demand for quality development; it is up to us to be able to convert that demand through fair practices, quality work and timely delivery. Even though investors have taken a backseat for now, the market is still vibrant with end-users that constitute the larger portion of the market today. In buoyant markets, all developers do well. It is in the downturn that the natural selection process starts and professional developers with industry-best standards and practices grow and gain more recognition and trust from buyers. We will continue to follow the path of perfection. I thank the Jury, Franchise India group and most of all, my long-term colleagues and core team members,
About the Earth Infrastructures Limited (EIL): Earth Infrastructures ltd is a real estate development company based out of India having its registered office in New Delhi.
Within realty segment we have multiple businesses organized on vertical basis catering to multi business of realty sector multi segment across geographic spread with mitigating cycle of business.
Within our corporate entity we posses high quality zoned land resources with development potential for more than five years. Our 100% owned subsidiaries like real Gains & I Q Gains have strong execution strengths based on long term business relations with market and business entities like AMR etc.
Our expansion strategy covers development of hospitality segment, township development, farm houses development, Commercial Development etc. Our acceptance to market is well proven by land marking residential and commercial development with LEED certification*.
For more information, please contact
3217 total views, 1 so far today
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (286 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (278 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (254 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (243 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (240 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (228 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (217 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (54 views)
- Apple to Unveil The Feature Packed iPhone 4 In a White Finish (28 views)
- Party City Announces Support of Keeping Babies Safe (24 views)