- Issued By: DSK Supinfogame
- City / State: Pune
- Phone: + 91 20 66784310
- Company Website: http://www.dsksic.com
- Submitted: January 20, 2011 11:21 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pune, January 20, 2011:
DSK Supinfocom, India’s largest international educational campus offering professional courses in the flourishing fields of Animation, Video Game Design & Industrial Design is proud to organize one of India’s largest Gaming Contest, GAME KSHETRA at DSK Supinfocom International Campus.
DSK Supinfogame is the first videogame design institute in India. This institute is dedicated to those who want to become professionals in the gaming industry. As per the FICCI KPMG Indian Media & Entertainment Industry report 2010, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32 percent between 2009 and 2014 to reach INR 31.9 billion by 2014.
We would like to invite gamers from all over India to battle it out at the Game Kshetra, 2011 which is on 25th and 26th March,’11. The preliminary rounds will be held in game parlors all over Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata and Delhi during January and February.
Be ready to face the gaming tournament of your life, where professional gamers from different walks of life will come under one roof to contest each other and win attractive cash prizes.
Huge cash prizes are up for grabs in the preliminary rounds, 10K for winners and 3K for runners up!!!!
The winners of the preliminary round get direct entry in to the finals and compete with finalists of Game Kshetra which will be held on March 25th and 26th March,’11
The preliminary round will be held in the following gaming parlors:
The Living Room 27th and 28th January
Alienware on 29th January
Zapak Gameplex on 25th and 26th January
Area 51 on 30th January
Nxgen on 18th January
Game Space on 15th January
Gear up on 30th January
Gamers Paradise on on 29th January
FOG on 23rd January
Zapak on 25th and 26th January
So gather together to play the largest and the most awaited gaming tournament of the year at GAME KSHETRA 2011.
THE WAR BEGINS HERE….
772 total views, 3 so far today
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (113 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (54 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (30 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (20 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (20 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (20 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (20 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (17 views)
- Tata Indicom Subscribers Can Now Tweet On Voice (15 views)
- Adidas AG - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (13 views)