- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: +912227578668
- Company Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 9:07 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, October 29, 2010:
What does an effective patient communications program look like? In today’s information-hungry environment, it takes more than a company website to motivate patients. Although developing a superior program involves vetting a dizzying number of options, if your brand succeeds, the benefits are palpable: earn customers’ trust, win higher brand awareness and loyalty, improve patient adherence, and generate sales.
Improve your campaigns to make them resonate with patients. The study’s findings and expert advice address pharmaceutical executives’ most pressing questions. Some of these questions include:
What measureable patient education goals should I have in place?
Patient communications is increasingly being tied to global brand strategy. Examine our extensive patient communication brand profiles, including performance metrics specific to therapeutic areas, responsibilities for certain activities, which tools brand teams use, the level of staffing required and length of development. The study also includes rankings of various tools that provide insight into their effectiveness.
Do I have the resources to achieve these goals?
Our data benchmarks reveal real-company budgets and staffing for more than 30 brands, evaluating the efficiency of up to 19 different tools. The study’s data analysis and recommendations allow executives to efficiently allocate resources to meet their needs.
Is my patient education collateral objective and accessible?
Sophisticated tools are not useful if the content is difficult to understand or doctors consider it biased or too branded. The report’s actionable strategies for improving your messages are easy to implement and aim to satisfy the key players.
What impact will social media have?
With new media seemingly permeating all parts of drug companies’ marketing and sales efforts, it can be difficult to understand which are the most useful and effective. Find trend analysis and commentary from top executives who weigh in on the latest media trends and their contributions to patient education. The study also includes recommendations to overcome regulatory obstacles.
The following excerpt is taken from Chapter 1, “Patient Communication Resource Allocation and ROI.”
A patient program specialist emphasizes that measurements should not only be utilized to guarantee funding. Much value lies in their ability to enable brand teams to recognize which pieces of their programs provide the most value to their individual brands. This internal check helps teams answer the following questions:
Which patient communication technique increases prescription growth the most?
Which patient communication technique provides the greatest growth per FTE hour?
What activities increase patients’/physicians’/pharmacists’/caregivers’ trust?
What activities seem to antagonize patients/physicians/pharmacists/caregivers?
With this information, brand teams will know which of their activities work and which need adjusting or discontinuing for maximum impact. For brand teams facing limited funding and staffing, understanding exactly which pieces of programming are the most effective will enable the team to utilize its resources in the most productive combination of communications and drive brand growth.
Companies Included in Report
In all, 33 companies contributed to this report, including pharma companies of all sizes as well as consultants specializing in accessibility and distribution of patient communication materials. Brands profiled for this report are owned and managed by the following companies:
For more please visit
OR Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau
207, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.
Phone : +91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com
568 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (110 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (108 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (107 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (44 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (14 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (9 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (5 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (5 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (4 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (4 views)