- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 01472 361938
- Company Website: http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 1:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United Kingdom, November 19, 2010:
Linda Vasey and Stace Vasey opened Grimsby based Paris Clothing fashion boutique in August 2007. Now the online boutique www.paris-clothing.co.uk is a very popular place to buy fashion women’s designer clothing and accessories.
Linda Vasey co-owner of Paris Clothing tells, “With up to 70% off Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Armani Moschino, Velvet, Day Birger et Mikkelsen and many more designers you can’t afford to miss out on the last few days of fantastic value. It’s the last few weeks of the Paris Clothing sale, a great time to pick up those last summer great buys and selective pieces that will take you right through to Autumn/Winter.
“With prints being big this autumn and pastels / neutrals already set to be next years in trend, there is plenty from the Paris sale to take you through to upcoming seasons or just save for next summer. Bargains are being snapped up fast so take a look while they’re still available at http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk/,” Linda concludes.
1227 total views, 2 so far today
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (229 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (223 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (219 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (215 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (208 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (187 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (163 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (46 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (24 views)
- MWS Launches Innovation in Action Track in Malaysia (19 views)