- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 01472 361938
- Company Website: http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 1:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United Kingdom, November 19, 2010:
Linda Vasey and Stace Vasey opened Grimsby based Paris Clothing fashion boutique in August 2007. Now the online boutique www.paris-clothing.co.uk is a very popular place to buy fashion women’s designer clothing and accessories.
Linda Vasey co-owner of Paris Clothing tells, “With up to 70% off Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Armani Moschino, Velvet, Day Birger et Mikkelsen and many more designers you can’t afford to miss out on the last few days of fantastic value. It’s the last few weeks of the Paris Clothing sale, a great time to pick up those last summer great buys and selective pieces that will take you right through to Autumn/Winter.
“With prints being big this autumn and pastels / neutrals already set to be next years in trend, there is plenty from the Paris sale to take you through to upcoming seasons or just save for next summer. Bargains are being snapped up fast so take a look while they’re still available at http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk/,” Linda concludes.
1153 total views, 2 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (45 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (33 views)
- Infinite Courses Furnishes Pertinent and Precise Info on PhD in India (24 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (20 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (19 views)
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease - Aarkstore Enterprise (16 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (13 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (11 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (9 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (9 views)