- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 01472 361938
- Company Website: http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 1:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United Kingdom, November 19, 2010:
Linda Vasey and Stace Vasey opened Grimsby based Paris Clothing fashion boutique in August 2007. Now the online boutique www.paris-clothing.co.uk is a very popular place to buy fashion women’s designer clothing and accessories.
Linda Vasey co-owner of Paris Clothing tells, “With up to 70% off Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Armani Moschino, Velvet, Day Birger et Mikkelsen and many more designers you can’t afford to miss out on the last few days of fantastic value. It’s the last few weeks of the Paris Clothing sale, a great time to pick up those last summer great buys and selective pieces that will take you right through to Autumn/Winter.
“With prints being big this autumn and pastels / neutrals already set to be next years in trend, there is plenty from the Paris sale to take you through to upcoming seasons or just save for next summer. Bargains are being snapped up fast so take a look while they’re still available at http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk/,” Linda concludes.
1002 total views, 2 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (183 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (19 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (18 views)
- OCD Support website OCDTribe.com now provides online Media Section Users can now develop profile pages with exciting features (14 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (9 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (9 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (9 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (8 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (8 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (8 views)