- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 01472 361938
- Company Website: http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 1:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United Kingdom, November 19, 2010:
Linda Vasey and Stace Vasey opened Grimsby based Paris Clothing fashion boutique in August 2007. Now the online boutique www.paris-clothing.co.uk is a very popular place to buy fashion women’s designer clothing and accessories.
Linda Vasey co-owner of Paris Clothing tells, “With up to 70% off Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Armani Moschino, Velvet, Day Birger et Mikkelsen and many more designers you can’t afford to miss out on the last few days of fantastic value. It’s the last few weeks of the Paris Clothing sale, a great time to pick up those last summer great buys and selective pieces that will take you right through to Autumn/Winter.
“With prints being big this autumn and pastels / neutrals already set to be next years in trend, there is plenty from the Paris sale to take you through to upcoming seasons or just save for next summer. Bargains are being snapped up fast so take a look while they’re still available at http://www.paris-clothing.co.uk/,” Linda concludes.
1247 total views, 1 so far today
- Cheap Mobile Broadband Deals With Special Offers (51 views)
- Apple to Unveil The Feature Packed iPhone 4 In a White Finish (37 views)
- Semantifi: Census 2000 (36 views)
- PhotographyCorner.com Announces the Winner of Contest Corner Challenge #79: Rhymes with Orange (34 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (33 views)
- HTC Desire Z: Most benefits with O2 and Orange (28 views)
- DealTaker.com Announces the Addition of Lowes to Its Growing Site (26 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (24 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (23 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (23 views)