- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: Noida / Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com/
- Submitted: November 11, 2010 1:48 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida / Uttar Pradesh, November 11, 2010:
According to our research report “Saudi Arabia Education Forecast to 2013”, during 2003-2007, the CAGR in student enrollment in technical education system was 12.2%, which was highest among all education categories and levels. The attraction towards attaining higher education, especially in engineering and computer science categories, has witnesses an increase during the past few years. In coming years also, we anticipate that the growth in student enrollments will continue to be one of the highest among all education systems. Student’s enrollment in technical education system is expected to reach at 67.7 thousand by 2013, due to the factors identified in our report. Not only students, number of institutes and staff are also expected to see high growth in near future.
Saudi Arabia, being the largest and most populated country in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) represents the biggest education industry in the region. The fast growth in population transformed in increasing number of student enrollments not only in technical courses but in all education systems, be it elementary, intermediate, secondary or higher education. The surging penetration of primary education constructed a solid platform for higher education industry developments.
The rapid increase in the development of industrial and services sectors amid sustained economic growth in the country is resulting into growing demand for skilled personnel in Saudi Arabia. As a result, there has been an increase in demand for the higher education institutions as well as the vocational training institutes over the recent past.
The report identifies that the government remains the major investor in the development of country’s higher education infrastructure and is continuously increasing its budget to be spent on its education sector. The system is also offering considerable opportunities for private players to enter into the rapidly evolving higher education sector in the country.
The future of e-learning industry also seems very bright as the number of Internet users is growing in the country apace, and as more and more reputed players are showing their keen interest in the e-learning business. So, overall the education industry in Saudi Arabia is expected to grow stupendously.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM266.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
1047 total views, 1 so far today
- Internet Marketing: Internet Marketing Strategy Tips and Advice (7 views)
- HCL Infosystems Expands Jaipur Facility; Strengthens its SI Capabilities (5 views)
- Jhootha John Abraham takes the Lie Detector Test at Jhootha Hi Sahi promotional event (5 views)
- ITT Corporation launches Centre of Excellence (COE) to address pressing water needs (4 views)
- Gera Developments announce-Regent Manor, Baner- high-end living redefined (3 views)
- BackupChain Virtual Machine Backup Software Announces Partnership with Oter Informatica, Spain (3 views)
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet Launched in India (3 views)
- Top MBA India Offering Complete Resources on Part Time MBA Courses (3 views)
- LateRooms.com - Motorhead set to rock Dusseldorf (3 views)
- John Lewis Partnership plc - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (2 views)