- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: Noida / Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com/
- Submitted: November 11, 2010 1:48 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida / Uttar Pradesh, November 11, 2010:
According to our research report “Saudi Arabia Education Forecast to 2013”, during 2003-2007, the CAGR in student enrollment in technical education system was 12.2%, which was highest among all education categories and levels. The attraction towards attaining higher education, especially in engineering and computer science categories, has witnesses an increase during the past few years. In coming years also, we anticipate that the growth in student enrollments will continue to be one of the highest among all education systems. Student’s enrollment in technical education system is expected to reach at 67.7 thousand by 2013, due to the factors identified in our report. Not only students, number of institutes and staff are also expected to see high growth in near future.
Saudi Arabia, being the largest and most populated country in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) represents the biggest education industry in the region. The fast growth in population transformed in increasing number of student enrollments not only in technical courses but in all education systems, be it elementary, intermediate, secondary or higher education. The surging penetration of primary education constructed a solid platform for higher education industry developments.
The rapid increase in the development of industrial and services sectors amid sustained economic growth in the country is resulting into growing demand for skilled personnel in Saudi Arabia. As a result, there has been an increase in demand for the higher education institutions as well as the vocational training institutes over the recent past.
The report identifies that the government remains the major investor in the development of country’s higher education infrastructure and is continuously increasing its budget to be spent on its education sector. The system is also offering considerable opportunities for private players to enter into the rapidly evolving higher education sector in the country.
The future of e-learning industry also seems very bright as the number of Internet users is growing in the country apace, and as more and more reputed players are showing their keen interest in the e-learning business. So, overall the education industry in Saudi Arabia is expected to grow stupendously.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM266.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
1027 total views, 1 so far today
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (5 views)
- Blackberry Torch 9800 deals Flodding the Market Place (3 views)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - Marketing on Internet Search Engines (2 views)
- Datex Announces New IT Services for Courier Industry (2 views)
- China Plastic Products Industry Profile - CIC30 - Aarkstore Enterprise (2 views)
- Mental Health Awareness: Join Your Tribe & Help Fight the Stigma of Mental Illness Worldwide (2 views)
- Live World War11 Ammunition Discovered (2 views)
- HTC Launch The Feature Packed New HD7 (2 views)
- ExposedEnvy.com Is Creating Unique Designer Bra Straps While Defining Small Business Success (2 views)
- Cheap Flights To Los Angeles, Make A Travel Plan Rightaway (2 views)