- Issued By: Ms. May
- City / State: Karon Beach / Phuket
- Phone: +66-(0)76-398-350
- Company Website: http://www.pacific-club-phuket.com
- Submitted: January 8, 2011 12:27 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Karon Beach / Phuket, January 8, 2011:
The entire dedicated planning that are bestowed for making a travel or enjoying a vacation ends on a satisfactory note only if the tiredness and exhaustion can be released in a resort or a hotel that a family or a traveler book. But the real predicament arrives, when it is high time to choose the perfect destination for your voyage. If you haven’t yet heard of this place Phuket, we assume you are not that into the cyber space as this southern province of Thailand is also the largest island in it. It is a blissful and ambient place for those seeking some playful and fun filled time away from hassles and worries. Hotels and Resorts are some of the accommodating avenues that every traveler or a tourist look for while making a vacation plan or even while trying to move out in some places of historical importance with a family. Pacific Club Phuket treasures this surviving and delicate aspect running in the mind of every individual planning for a holiday trip with honest services and facilities. Pacific Club Phuket also offers many traditional Continental Cuisine items including steak for those in your group who are less adventuresome.
In this milieu, one name that stands out in the crowd for proffering precise and resourceful information is Pacific Club Phuket. Among the white sand beaches, one beach which makes itself alluring to tourists is Karon beach. It is counted amid the most exquisite and least crowded beach. Karon beach Phuket is free from hawkers and is utterly clean with accessible beach services such as umbrellas and chairs and for exhibitionists, this is really a cool place as topless bathing is also permitted here. Accommodation and other services that Pacific Club Phuket has maintained in its resorts and inn are distinguishably appealing as well as satisfactory. Small deluxe rooms and accommodations are provided with comfortable basic room sized between 18 to 20 square meters with queen size beds and fine amenities, from Large Refrigerator, to Cable TV, Direct Dial Card-phone and Free Wi-Fi. Besides every single room is attached with nice bathroom more luxurious embeddings in nice shower stall. There is also enough space to put an extra bed comfortably.
Pacific Club Karon Beach Resort proffers superior services and facilities along with mouth watering delicacies and fine hotel rooms. You can browse the web portal to view detailed specifications of Karon Beach Hotel Rooms and eth amenities accessible there. Some of the hotel rooms are: – Pacific Deluxe Room, Pacific Studio Suite, Pacific One Bedroom Condo Suite and Pacific Two Bedroom Condo Suite. Pacific Club Karon Beach Resort offers Fine Hotel Rooms, Fine Dining, Friendly Service and Fine Facilities. Our private location overlooking Karon Beach has spectacular Jungle Mountain Beach Views to the front and rear. Only 10 minutes walk from town and Karon Beach.
“We specialize in top value food services for our Guests that cover Fresh Food – Fresh Vegetables – Fresh Poultry – Fresh Beef and Lamb – Fresh Seafood and few other things people like to eat in Pacific Club Phuket,” says rightly by a spokesperson of Pacific Club Phuket.
For further detailed information and knotty queries, you can visit http://www.pacific-club-phuket.com without any trace of hesitation whatsoever.
581 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (12 views)
- SharePointBoost Announces SharePoint Wiki Redirect (10 views)
- iHeater - CDC Report: H1N1 Flu To Return In 2010 (10 views)
- 3C New Project launches in Sector 107 Noida @ Buniyad.com (6 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (5 views)
- OCD Support website OCDTribe.com now provides online Media Section Users can now develop profile pages with exciting features (3 views)
- REEEP South Asia Secretariat in Consonance with MNRE, TERI and UNDP Organize a Seminar on "Solar Water Heating Systems: Global Perspectives" at DIREC 2010 (2 views)
- Outskirts Press Announces, From People Problems to Productivity, by Author Kirsten E. Ross, MLIR, SPHR (2 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (2 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (2 views)