- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London
- Phone: +44 (0)845 519 1230
- Company Website: http://cloudcomputinglive.com
- Submitted: November 13, 2010 3:38 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, November 13, 2010:
The Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa – http://www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea – taking place on the 9th March 2011 at The Millennium Grand Hotel in Dubai, is pleased to announce the launch of its forum agenda.
This one day conference will provide the most complete and comprehensive platform for the global Cloud Computing, SaaS and virtualisation in the region. Register today and get inspiration on how to address your latest issues with advice from real-life end-user case studies and practical examples.
Sessions will include cloudscape, an overview of the current marketplace, cloud security and deployment strategies and infrastructure amongst others.
The agenda will include a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Arun Tewary, CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
- Ali Al-Hamdany, Acting COO, Air Arabia
- Wael Ghonim, Head of Marketing – MENA, Google
- Ahmad M.Almulla, VP – IT, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Nadeem Khan, Head of Risk IT Program Management Office, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Anamitra Roy, CIO, IFFCO
- Manish Gupta, CIO, Pepsico
- Mohammad Shah, VP, Knowledge Economic City
- Taimar Ljlal, Chief Information Security Officer, Bank Alfalah
- Saji P.Oommen, General Manager (Group IT), Al Batha Group
- Dr.Sadiq M.Sait, Professor, Director, Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- Samir Abi Frem, Corporate Vice President Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd
- Magdi Hanna, IT Continuity & Security Manager, Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Asif Minhas, Director of IT, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Lindsey Mc Donald- Consultant, Information & Communication Technology Practice, MENA, Frost & Sullivan
- Mohamed Roushdy, Chief Information Officer, Financial Services Authority
The show will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com
16760 total views, 1 so far today
- Samsung Wave 2 Pro S5330: Technology that enhances your personality (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (6 views)
- DRS forays into warehousing with PE investors and alliance (Agarwal Packers and Movers) (6 views)
- Standard Life Wealth Opens Birmingham Office With Five New Appointments (6 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S Deals - Pocket Friendly Deals (6 views)
- Designer Clothing Sale Announced at Paris Clothing (5 views)
- HTC Desire Z Contract Deals - Are Available In T-mobile & Vodafone Stores At Easy Rates (5 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2010-2020 (5 views)
- Top MBA India Offering Complete Resources on Part Time MBA Courses (5 views)