- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: London
- Phone: +44 (0)845 519 1230
- Company Website: http://cloudcomputinglive.com
- Submitted: November 13, 2010 3:38 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, November 13, 2010:
The Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa – http://www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea – taking place on the 9th March 2011 at The Millennium Grand Hotel in Dubai, is pleased to announce the launch of its forum agenda.
This one day conference will provide the most complete and comprehensive platform for the global Cloud Computing, SaaS and virtualisation in the region. Register today and get inspiration on how to address your latest issues with advice from real-life end-user case studies and practical examples.
Sessions will include cloudscape, an overview of the current marketplace, cloud security and deployment strategies and infrastructure amongst others.
The agenda will include a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Arun Tewary, CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
- Ali Al-Hamdany, Acting COO, Air Arabia
- Wael Ghonim, Head of Marketing – MENA, Google
- Ahmad M.Almulla, VP – IT, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Nadeem Khan, Head of Risk IT Program Management Office, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Anamitra Roy, CIO, IFFCO
- Manish Gupta, CIO, Pepsico
- Mohammad Shah, VP, Knowledge Economic City
- Taimar Ljlal, Chief Information Security Officer, Bank Alfalah
- Saji P.Oommen, General Manager (Group IT), Al Batha Group
- Dr.Sadiq M.Sait, Professor, Director, Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- Samir Abi Frem, Corporate Vice President Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd
- Magdi Hanna, IT Continuity & Security Manager, Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Asif Minhas, Director of IT, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Lindsey Mc Donald- Consultant, Information & Communication Technology Practice, MENA, Frost & Sullivan
- Mohamed Roushdy, Chief Information Officer, Financial Services Authority
The show will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
13051 total views, 5 so far today
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (317 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (313 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (287 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (12 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (11 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (11 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (10 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (10 views)
- New Report HNWI in Indian Wealth Management Industry - Trends, Analysis and Forecast (2010-2015) Published by MarketsandMarkets (9 views)
- Jason Craighead Joins Flanders Gallery (9 views)