- Issued By: Bryan Robinson
- City / State: Nederland,, Texas
- Phone: 1-800-882-6025
- Company Website: http://www.christwear.com/
- Submitted: March 8, 2011 1:52 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nederland,, Texas, March 8, 2011:
Nederland,, Texas ( Forestlaneshul ) March 3, 2011 – Mr. Bryan Robinson, the founder and owner of Christwear.com, speaks about the giveaway contest his company is offering, during the week of the Disneyworld “Night of Joy 2011” in September. Night of Joy is a contemporary Christian music festival that takes place September 9 and 10, 2011 at Magic Kingdom theme park. It features live performances by contemporary Christian superstars in rock, pop and gospel.
“Being a Christian apparel store, our company is striving to build a Christian business that is a Ministry first. I started Christwear after spending a few years building and operating several eCommerce websites that did not have Christ in them. God has given us many talents. We should be serving him in all that we do. To help promote Christwear and bless some deserving family or group, we are giving away a week in Orlando at the Grand Beach Resort, and the winner will be selected on April 24th. The only thing that is required is to join our Facebook fan page, and then send us an e-mail. We will announce the winner on our Facebook fan page.” He goes on to say that the winner will be booked a 3 Bedroom condo at the beautiful Grand Beach resort, for seven days, from Sept. 4 – Sept. 11, 2011, and to remember that the annual ‘Night of Joy 2011’ concert will be held on the nights of Sept 9 and 10. The resort is situated on the Lake Bryan, which is just one mile away from Disneyworld resort, the venue for ‘Night of Joy 2011’. “The contest features live performances by contemporary Christian superstars like Skillet, Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, MercyMe, TobyMac , Jars of Clay and many more,” says Mr. Robinson.
“So, ready to win? There are only a few rules, and requirements to enter. The most important thing is, you must be a contestant of or above 21 years of age. Only one person will be selected in a random drawing, which will be held on April 24th, 2011. You need to become a fan of Christwear by visiting the company’s facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Christwear . Contestants also need to email their full name, address and phone number to email@example.com. Once your name is drawn, the winner will be posted on Christwear’s Facebook fan page and attempt to reach them by phone and e-mail. If winner is unreachable within 72 hours of random drawing, a re-draw would be conducted. Mr. Robinson goes on to say that he is very blessed to have the opportunity to meet Christians through Christwear each day. “I hope this trip will be a blessing to someone who really could use a vacation while enjoying a Sprit-filled concert,” he adds.
Christwear.com is a Christian apparel store, specializing in offering high quality and best rated Christian t-shirts for all age groups.
2463 total views, 3 so far today
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (16 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (15 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (14 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (13 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (12 views)
- Queen of Hearts: Watch Merlin Season 3 Episode 10 Online Free Stream in HD (12 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (11 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (11 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (11 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (9 views)