- Issued By: Hype communication
- City / State: New Delhi
- Phone: 011- 40583950
- Company Website: http://www.cata.com
- Submitted: January 30, 2011 12:00 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Delhi, January 30, 2011:
Electric Chimneys are becoming a common household commodity. Housewives seem to be opting for them as they are safe hygienic and stylish, besides giving the kitchens a trendy look. CATA the renowned brand from Spain that has made its mark world wide with its kitchen and home appliances, now introduces a whole range of Designer chimneys for Indian homes. Coming in breathtaking designs and features these appliances gives a new dimension in modular kitchens.
This new range of K60 Chimney comes with a SUCTION 850 M3/HR AT AN OFFER PRICE OF RS 6990/- This makes the range available to the across section of segments. Each and every product of the brand exemplifies the latest technology that adds a remarkable functionality in the kitchen, taking the grind out of the lady’s chores. Priced attractively for Indian families and the range is available at over 1500 retail outlets and 100 exclusive galleries all over India. Cata’s product range includes straight and decorative chimneys, built-in-ovens & hobs, Vitroceramic & Induction hobs, cooking ranges, kitchen & bathroom exhaust fans, heating appliances etc. What makes Cata special for Indian markets is its wide variety of range.
The products are available at all the leading kitchen and bathroom fitting stores across India.
CATA Electrodomesticos: CATA Electrodomesticos, S.L. is a manufacturer of electrical household appliances founded in Torello, Barcelona, in 1947. The firm has its head offices in the province of Barcelona and also owns factories in Torello, in Xian Lan (China) and in Sao Paulo (Brazil) and is in permanent international expansion through the foundation of affiliates and branches. CATA’s commitment to quality is guaranteed by the highest ISO 9001 certification, granted by the Bureau Veritas Quality International and accredited by the Dutch Council for Accreditation. These international standards guarantee the highest level of quality in the design and manufacture of all the products. CATA products meet all the technical and safety regulations and have obtained the European homologations of the C.C.A. (Cenelec Certificate Agreement). It is present in over 80 countries and in India they have launched chimneys, exhaust fans, hobs and electric heaters.
For further info, please contact:
1638 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (134 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (11 views)
- New collection bags Chloe Spring / Summer 2011 (8 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (6 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (5 views)
- John Travolta and Aamir Khan make GQ Mens Awards 2010 truly HUGE - NyooTV (5 views)
- The Timberland Company - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (4 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - The Top 10 Generic Pharmaceutical Companies: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses (4 views)
- Hindus criticize Helsinki for Roma repatriation (3 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (3 views)