- Issued By: Matt Saunders
- City / State: Leeds
- Company Website: http://www.opennetworking.co.uk
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 2:27 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Leeds, October 29, 2010:
We launched Open Networking to lift the lid on UK business events. We found it particularly difficult to locate, and collate, this information on a monthly basis; constantly searching Google for events in our local area. We identified a huge gap for a directory-style website of this nature, which allows network organisers to register and post their events for free (a chargeable version of the site will be launched next year).
This is great for regular networkers who wish to find out what is going on in their region. No longer will they need to trawl Google looking for networking events, they can easily access this information from one source.
At launch we have included a directory of events sorted by locations across the UK, and a directory of networks that are registered on the site. Along with being able to place their event information, event organisers can create their own page which gives details on their network, includes any upcoming events and a link back to their main website.
There are plans to expand our user base and allow delegates to register on the site, each also having the ability to create a page for their business, contact one another and register to attend events via Open Networking. We hope to grow the platform into a community of organisers and delegates – we know you cannot beat face to face networking but Open Networking aims to be an online equivalent, offering opportunities that may not be apparent in the real world.
504 total views, 1 so far today
- MapleSim™ 4.5 Offers Modelica® Import Capabilities and an Enhanced Simulation Engine (28 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (26 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (26 views)
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (24 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (21 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (21 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (15 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (15 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (15 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (15 views)