- Issued By: PressFresh
- City / State: Istanbul, Turkey
- Phone: +90 212 4650577
- Company Website: http://www.bricett.com
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 6:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Istanbul, Turkey, November 24, 2010:
BRICETT announces the availability of tactical grade advanced airborne INN-301 IMU which is based on Fiber-Optic Gyroscopes of 1 – 10 deg/hour accuracy. It has broad dynamic range of gyroscopes – ±1,000 deg/sec, as well as accelerometers channels – ±50 g. Lightweight and compact design, as well as high reliability and MTBF, make it ideal for such applications as Guided weapons, Unmanned Air vehicles & Target Drones, Optronics system stabilization and targeting, Smart munitions, etc.
Along with outstanding performance of the INN-301 IMU, BRICETT offers very fast and hassle-free purchasing process due to the fact that they do not require export licenses from customers, and so the delivery term is relatively short.
BRICETT is a provider of inertial sensors and systems such as servo quartz accelerometers for navigation, measurement and control applications, dynamically tuned gyroscopes (DTG) and Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) for tactical applications. BRICETT has R&D laboratories in Ukraine, where it is developing high performance inertial sensors as well as inertial navigation, orientation, and stabilization systems for military and commercial guidance, navigation, and control applications. BRICETT is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, and production facilities are in Asia. BRICETT’s inertial products serve aerospace, military and commercial aircraft, marine and land, oil exploration and energy, automation and robots as well as transportation markets.
851 total views, 1 so far today
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (28 views)
- Cheap Mobile Broadband Deals With Special Offers (15 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (13 views)
- Flat Iron Experts introduces Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Hydrating Cream for the Hair (8 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (7 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (6 views)
- The Timberland Company - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (6 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (5 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (4 views)
- DealTaker.com Announces the Addition of Lowes to Its Growing Site (4 views)