- Issued By: PressFresh
- City / State: Istanbul, Turkey
- Phone: +90 212 4650577
- Company Website: http://www.bricett.com
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 6:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Istanbul, Turkey, November 24, 2010:
BRICETT announces the availability of tactical grade advanced airborne INN-301 IMU which is based on Fiber-Optic Gyroscopes of 1 – 10 deg/hour accuracy. It has broad dynamic range of gyroscopes – ±1,000 deg/sec, as well as accelerometers channels – ±50 g. Lightweight and compact design, as well as high reliability and MTBF, make it ideal for such applications as Guided weapons, Unmanned Air vehicles & Target Drones, Optronics system stabilization and targeting, Smart munitions, etc.
Along with outstanding performance of the INN-301 IMU, BRICETT offers very fast and hassle-free purchasing process due to the fact that they do not require export licenses from customers, and so the delivery term is relatively short.
BRICETT is a provider of inertial sensors and systems such as servo quartz accelerometers for navigation, measurement and control applications, dynamically tuned gyroscopes (DTG) and Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) for tactical applications. BRICETT has R&D laboratories in Ukraine, where it is developing high performance inertial sensors as well as inertial navigation, orientation, and stabilization systems for military and commercial guidance, navigation, and control applications. BRICETT is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, and production facilities are in Asia. BRICETT’s inertial products serve aerospace, military and commercial aircraft, marine and land, oil exploration and energy, automation and robots as well as transportation markets.
717 total views, 1 so far today
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (10 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (7 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (4 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (3 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (3 views)
- China Hand-Made Paper Mfg. Industry Profile - CIC2222 - Aarkstore Enterprise (2 views)
- 3G Technology to Drive Chinese Telecom Services (2 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (2 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Lab Automation Markets, 2nd Edition (Systems, Key Companies, Forecasts and Trends) (2 views)
- Tata Indicom Subscribers Can Now Tweet On Voice (2 views)