- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: + 91 22 2757 8668
- Company Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: March 8, 2011 1:29 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, March 8, 2011:
Bharatbook.com announces inclusion of latest report on “Brandy in Brazil to 2014″(www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=171468&rt=Brandy-in-Brazil-to-2014-Spirits.html)This databook provides key data and information on the Brandy in Brazil (Spirits). This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
*Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
*Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008
*The brandy category was valued at BRL1,680.7m ($916.5m) in 2009, representing a CAGR of 3.7% since 2004.
*By the end of 2014, the brandy category will be worth BRL1,989.5m ($1,084.9m), with an expected CAGR of 3.4% between 2009 and 2014.
*The brandy market volume totaled 77.1 million liters in 2009, representing a CAGR of 4% since 2004.
*By the end of 2014, the brandy market will total 91.1 million liters, with an expected CAGR of 3.4% between 2009 and 2014.
*The brandy market was led by fruit brandy segment with an 81.7% share in 2009.
*Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. is the market leader with a 40.2% share of the market.
Reasons to Purchase
*Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
*Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Executive Summary 2
Summary category level: brandy 2
Chapter 2 Definition 3
Chapter 3 Category Analysis: Brandy 9
Value analysis (Brazilian Real), 2004-09 9
Value analysis (Brazilian Real), 2009-14 10
Value analysis (US dollars), 2004-09 12
Value analysis (US dollars), 2009-14 12
Volume analysis, 2004-09 13
Volume analysis, 2009-14 14
Company and brand share analysis 16
Distribution analysis 19
For more please visit
OR Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Brandy in Egypt to 2014 (Spirits)
Brandy in France to 2014 (Spirits)
852 total views, 1 so far today
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (10 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (7 views)
- OCD Support website OCDTribe.com now provides online Media Section Users can now develop profile pages with exciting features (6 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (6 views)
- The Global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market, 2010-2020 - Aarkstore Enterprise (5 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (5 views)
- Posture Group Launches the Latest Version of Its Automated Online DSE Workstation Assessment Training and Self Assessment Software (5 views)
- 2009 Top Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) Vendors, Black Book Survey Results (5 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (5 views)
- Universal Aura now at Sector 82 Gurgaon (5 views)