- Issued By: ISRelease
- City / State: New Orleans, LA
- Phone: 1-877-847-9200
- Company Website: http://www.eliteambt.com
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 2:50 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Orleans, LA, November 19, 2010:
Elite AMBT, one of the most well-known providers of aesthetic training across North America, is now proud to be offering its renowned Botox training to residents of New Orleans and surroundings. The training had already been made available in many major cities in the United States – seminars and private training sessions are now possible for doctors and health professionals practicing in New Orleans.
Elite AMBT’s Botox training has been acclaimed due to its competitive pricing and uncommon approach to Botox injection learning. Seminars offer the option of a hands-on learning approach, with live models on site for the students to practice and experience the art of Botox injections first hand. The private training sessions offered by Elite allow a more personalized approach, with Elite’s professionals coming to the student’s practice to offer one-on-one training at the pace best suited to the student.
Elite Aesthetic Medical and Business Training has a strong reputation of offering quality training sessions at an unbeatable price. Many trusted physicians and practitioners all across the continent have obtained their certifications through Elite and are maintaining a loyal clientele due to the unprecedented knowledge gained through Elite’s training.
For more information, visit www.eliteambt.com.
986 total views, 1 so far today
- XM Works, Inc. Announces the Launch of XMTrade.com (5 views)
- Explore the Fantasy Worlds of Ruin Mist in New Comic Book by Robert Stanek, Published by Reagent Press (5 views)
- Motorola Droid 2 Vs Samsung Galaxy S: Difficult To Judge Which One Is The Best (5 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (5 views)
- Christmas offers - The Craze of Free Gifts (5 views)
- DealTaker.com Announces the Addition of Lowes to Its Growing Site (3 views)
- SBI plans to raise $2 bn, look at retail lending overseas (3 views)
- China Tourism Receipt Poised to Grow at a CAGR of 9% (3 views)
- Japan to Dominate the Asia Pacific Aerospace Industry (3 views)
- Fifteen Years of Hard Work and Dedication Pay Dividends for Author Robert Stanek and His Dream of Bugville with the Publication of His 18th Bugville Critters Picture Book (3 views)