- Issued By: ISRelease
- City / State: New Orleans, LA
- Phone: 1-877-847-9200
- Company Website: http://www.eliteambt.com
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 2:50 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Orleans, LA, November 19, 2010:
Elite AMBT, one of the most well-known providers of aesthetic training across North America, is now proud to be offering its renowned Botox training to residents of New Orleans and surroundings. The training had already been made available in many major cities in the United States – seminars and private training sessions are now possible for doctors and health professionals practicing in New Orleans.
Elite AMBT’s Botox training has been acclaimed due to its competitive pricing and uncommon approach to Botox injection learning. Seminars offer the option of a hands-on learning approach, with live models on site for the students to practice and experience the art of Botox injections first hand. The private training sessions offered by Elite allow a more personalized approach, with Elite’s professionals coming to the student’s practice to offer one-on-one training at the pace best suited to the student.
Elite Aesthetic Medical and Business Training has a strong reputation of offering quality training sessions at an unbeatable price. Many trusted physicians and practitioners all across the continent have obtained their certifications through Elite and are maintaining a loyal clientele due to the unprecedented knowledge gained through Elite’s training.
For more information, visit www.eliteambt.com.
725 total views, 1 so far today
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (21 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (20 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (18 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (14 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (14 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (12 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (10 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (9 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (9 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (9 views)