- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: Noida/Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com/
- Submitted: November 10, 2010 10:54 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida/Uttar Pradesh, November 10, 2010:
The flourishing aerospace industry has had a positive impact on the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) segment. Driven by an increasing fleet of newly acquired aircrafts worldwide, shortage of trained and experienced professionals and a need to cut aircraft maintenance and operational costs, the MRO market holds a plethora of opportunities for players in the technical services outsourcing business. The MRO market is estimated to decline in 2010 due to increasing demand for less maintenance intensive aircraft. However, long term growth relies on the increasing disposable income and lifestyle of middle class consumers. Consequently, the global MRO market is forecasted to surpass the value of US$ 45 Million by the end of 2013, says our new research report, “Aerospace Industry Forecast to 2013”.
Apart from the above stated factors, our in depth analysis of MRO industry has identified various other factors that will drive the future growth of the MRO industry. The report also segments the MRO market into Line, Component, Engines, and HMV&Mod. Our report also provides regional segmentation of the MRO market and estimates that the Americas will dominate the market followed by Europe.
Our team of experts has done extensive research on the aerospace industry of various developed market such as the US, Canada, the UK and many more and have provided detail analysis of these developed markets. Besides, due consideration have been given to various emerging countries of aerospace industry such as Middle Eastern countries, China, India, and others.
Our report “Aerospace Industry Forecast to 2013” provides thorough analysis of the aerospace industry by segmenting it into defense and civil sector and on the basis of region and key players. The report has thoroughly examined current market trends, industrial developments, and competitive landscape to enable clients understand the market structure and its future progress. Due consideration has been given to the possible after effects of recession on the industry. It will help clients to have a proper insight of the current and future outlook of the global aerospace industry.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM176.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
1182 total views, 1 so far today
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (6 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (5 views)
- Apple iPod touch 32 GB 4th Generation truth revealed (5 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (5 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (4 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (4 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (3 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (3 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (3 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (3 views)