- Issued By: Brock Weld
- City / State: ORANGE, CA
- Phone: 714-639-0398
- Company Website: http://www.bmfwheels.com/
- Submitted: November 1, 2010 4:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ORANGE, CA, November 1, 2010:
BMF Wheels, a leader in the aftermarket wheel industry specializing in lifted and leveled trucks, is proud to announce a new initiative to honor veterans. BMF Wheels will give away one set of their wheels per month for one year to a deserving veteran of the Iraq and/or Afghanistan Wars. BMF Wheels will be partnering on this initiative with USA Cares, a non-profit organization providing financial and advocacy assistance to post 9/11 active duty United States military service personnel, veterans, and their families. The first set will be given away at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. November 2 – 5.
“BMF Wheels Salutes Veterans is our way of showing appreciation for their service. Without their service, I could not do what I do,” said Brock Weld, President of BMF Wheels. Anyone interested in nominating a veteran for consideration can visit www.BMFwheels.com or www.USAcares.org for more information and an online application.
BMF Wheels will be releasing more information on designs and fitments in both print and on its Web site soon. For further information, please visit www.BMFwheels.com or call (888) 313-2580.
BMF Wheels, Inc is an aftermarket wheel company specializing in automotive wheel applications for off-road and lifted trucks & SUVs. For further information, please contact us at (714) 639-0398.
778 total views, 1 so far today
- Avant Healthcare Professionals Announce Marketing Partnership with ICD-10 Coders Academy (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (5 views)
- AudienceScience Launches Premier European Media Transaction Platform in the UK (4 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (4 views)
- HTC Wildfire Deals- Win FREE Wii Fit With Vodafone Contract Deals (3 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Medical Devices Market in Chile 2009-2013 (3 views)
- Founder of Net Worth Advisory Group and author of 20 Retirement Decisions appears on KSL Studio 5 (3 views)
- Apple Iphone Vs HTC 7 Mozart – clash between the two (3 views)
- Indian Call Center and BPO Industries Looking to Invest in Customer-Centric Technologies and Hosted Solutions (3 views)
- Spider Man 3: PS3 Games - The Game Full Of Action And Thrill (3 views)