- Issued By: Brock Weld
- City / State: ORANGE, CA
- Phone: 714-639-0398
- Company Website: http://www.bmfwheels.com/
- Submitted: November 1, 2010 4:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ORANGE, CA, November 1, 2010:
BMF Wheels, a leader in the aftermarket wheel industry specializing in lifted and leveled trucks, is proud to announce a new initiative to honor veterans. BMF Wheels will give away one set of their wheels per month for one year to a deserving veteran of the Iraq and/or Afghanistan Wars. BMF Wheels will be partnering on this initiative with USA Cares, a non-profit organization providing financial and advocacy assistance to post 9/11 active duty United States military service personnel, veterans, and their families. The first set will be given away at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. November 2 – 5.
“BMF Wheels Salutes Veterans is our way of showing appreciation for their service. Without their service, I could not do what I do,” said Brock Weld, President of BMF Wheels. Anyone interested in nominating a veteran for consideration can visit www.BMFwheels.com or www.USAcares.org for more information and an online application.
BMF Wheels will be releasing more information on designs and fitments in both print and on its Web site soon. For further information, please visit www.BMFwheels.com or call (888) 313-2580.
BMF Wheels, Inc is an aftermarket wheel company specializing in automotive wheel applications for off-road and lifted trucks & SUVs. For further information, please contact us at (714) 639-0398.
605 total views, 2 so far today
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (30 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (24 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (19 views)
- Socialized Free Classifieds - Change the way you post classified ads in social manner (17 views)
- Cheap Mobile Broadband Deals With Special Offers (17 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (16 views)
- Cheap iPad 2 contract, will be rocking the market soon (13 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (12 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (12 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (10 views)