- Issued By: Brock Weld
- City / State: ORANGE, CA
- Phone: 714-639-0398
- Company Website: http://www.bmfwheels.com/
- Submitted: November 1, 2010 4:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ORANGE, CA, November 1, 2010:
BMF Wheels, a leader in the aftermarket wheel industry specializing in lifted and leveled trucks, is proud to announce a new initiative to honor veterans. BMF Wheels will give away one set of their wheels per month for one year to a deserving veteran of the Iraq and/or Afghanistan Wars. BMF Wheels will be partnering on this initiative with USA Cares, a non-profit organization providing financial and advocacy assistance to post 9/11 active duty United States military service personnel, veterans, and their families. The first set will be given away at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. November 2 – 5.
“BMF Wheels Salutes Veterans is our way of showing appreciation for their service. Without their service, I could not do what I do,” said Brock Weld, President of BMF Wheels. Anyone interested in nominating a veteran for consideration can visit www.BMFwheels.com or www.USAcares.org for more information and an online application.
BMF Wheels will be releasing more information on designs and fitments in both print and on its Web site soon. For further information, please visit www.BMFwheels.com or call (888) 313-2580.
BMF Wheels, Inc is an aftermarket wheel company specializing in automotive wheel applications for off-road and lifted trucks & SUVs. For further information, please contact us at (714) 639-0398.
425 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (200 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (52 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (50 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (50 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (48 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (44 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (38 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S: Superbly Stunning (32 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (31 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (25 views)