- Issued By: Brock Weld
- City / State: ORANGE, CA
- Phone: 714-639-0398
- Company Website: http://www.bmfwheels.com/
- Submitted: November 1, 2010 4:09 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ORANGE, CA, November 1, 2010:
BMF Wheels, a leader in the aftermarket wheel industry specializing in lifted and leveled trucks, is proud to announce a new initiative to honor veterans. BMF Wheels will give away one set of their wheels per month for one year to a deserving veteran of the Iraq and/or Afghanistan Wars. BMF Wheels will be partnering on this initiative with USA Cares, a non-profit organization providing financial and advocacy assistance to post 9/11 active duty United States military service personnel, veterans, and their families. The first set will be given away at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. November 2 – 5.
“BMF Wheels Salutes Veterans is our way of showing appreciation for their service. Without their service, I could not do what I do,” said Brock Weld, President of BMF Wheels. Anyone interested in nominating a veteran for consideration can visit www.BMFwheels.com or www.USAcares.org for more information and an online application.
BMF Wheels will be releasing more information on designs and fitments in both print and on its Web site soon. For further information, please visit www.BMFwheels.com or call (888) 313-2580.
BMF Wheels, Inc is an aftermarket wheel company specializing in automotive wheel applications for off-road and lifted trucks & SUVs. For further information, please contact us at (714) 639-0398.
591 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (239 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (232 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (220 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (216 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (205 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (203 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (200 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Erectile Dysfunction Therapy Area Pipeline Report (48 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (25 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (19 views)