- Issued By: A. J. maida
- City / State: New Britain
- Company Website: www.papasdodge.com
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 3:43 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Britain, November 24, 2010:
Papa’s Dodge Chrysler Jeep will be open this Sunday November 28th as part of their Black Friday car sale weekend. Papa’s located, in New Britain CT, just south of Hartford and North of New Haven’s has unbelievable deals in keeping with their slogan of “Nobody beats a Papa’s Price…Nobody!”. The end of month end of year pricing combined with huge manufacturers incentives (rebates) will be saving Hartford area car buys all weekend long.
Some of the deals we have seen A new 2011 Jeep Wrangler for only $22,495., Save $3,765 on a 2011 Jeep Liberty only $21,995., A brand new Dodge Grand Caravan for under $20,000..new folks not used. Financing as low as 0% and even 1.9% on the all new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the hottest car on the market. They have 100′s in stock and 1000′s available.
Looking for a quality used car? They have a 2005 PT Cruiser Convertible for only $8,999., a 2006 Dodge Magnum SXT for only $13,333., and a 2006 300 Touring for the unbelievable low used car sale price of $14,993. Mark Greenblatt, General Sales Manager said “We are trying to finish the year strong and it all starts on Black Friday Weekend. These deals are all weekend on any cars delivered by Tues Nov. 30th”.
Since 1947 the Papa’s family has been serving the New Britain Hartford Manchester Middletown Bristol and all of CT. They have sold close to 100,000 cars and trucks by exceeding expectations. At Papa’s they don’t have sales cause they give you the best deal everyday. Nobody beats a “PAPA’S PRICE”..NOBODY!! But what we are seeing at Papa’s which is ranked as the largest and #1 Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep dealer in CT are incredible. Visit them at 585 E. Main Street in New Britain, CT or call 860-225-8751 or online at www.papasdodge.com and find out why.
Since 1947 the Papa’s family business has been serving Connecticut with the finest in new and used cars and trucks by providing the very best service after each sale. To date, we have sold over 90,000 new and used cars and trucks over our 61 year history.
1153 total views, 1 so far today
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (20 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (18 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (13 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (12 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (11 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (9 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (8 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (5 views)
- 'Toyota U Trust' launched in Chennai (5 views)