- Issued By: NewsPena
- City / State: Patna, Bihar
- Company Website: http://www.newspena.com/
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 5:37 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Patna, Bihar, November 24, 2010:
The Bihar Election Results are being slowly revealed and the trends and results at 5PM is as follows:
Party/Alliance – Leads – Results
- Janata Dal-BJP – 103 – 101
- RJD-LJP – 17 – 11
- Congress – 2 – 3
- Others – 3 – 3
The alliance of JD(U) and BJP is getting stronger than ever with 103 leads and 101 wins so far. RJD-LJP alliance has got only 11 wins so far and is standing with 17 leads. Congrats has got only 2 leads and 3 wins.
With the JD(U)-BJP alliance getting stronger, it is now obvious that Nitish Kumar is going to form the government in Bihar, ending the long era of Lalu. The landslide victory of the JD(U)-BJP alliance in the Bihar Election Results shows that that Bihar people are now more inclined towards development and in embracing change.
In the latest report, the new CM of Bihar will take the oath on Friday. Expresing happiness on the victory, Nitish Kumar has said that he will try to live up to the aspirations of the people.
NewsPena.com is an online news portal with an aim to become one of the best news network in India. We have a dedicated Team of news writers who are all set to make the website a successful one.
For more information on NewsPena, please visit http://www.newspena.com/
5739 total views, 1 so far today
- HTC Launch The Feature Packed New HD7 (5 views)
- Updates to LifeSize Video Center Facilitate Easier and More Widespread HD Video Conferencing Recording and Viewing (3 views)
- Get the most happening Apple iPhone 4 deals with leading networks (2 views)
- HTC HD2 O2 Deals: Smart Brain in Beautiful Frame (2 views)
- Broadband User Base to Witness Incredible Growth in Egypt (2 views)
- HTC 7 Mozart Deals: Most well deserved and profitable (2 views)
- Aerus Launches New Guardian Heater (2 views)
- Comodo SSL Certificates Now Available Through Parallels Partner Storefront (2 views)
- Connecticut Real Estate Investors Assn. (CT REIA) Announces November 2010 Meeting with Larry Goins (2 views)
- Fold7 Launch Website for New Responsible Luxury Brand Davina Peace (2 views)