- Issued By: NewsPena
- City / State: Patna, Bihar
- Company Website: http://www.newspena.com/
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 5:37 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Patna, Bihar, November 24, 2010:
The Bihar Election Results are being slowly revealed and the trends and results at 5PM is as follows:
Party/Alliance – Leads – Results
- Janata Dal-BJP – 103 – 101
- RJD-LJP – 17 – 11
- Congress – 2 – 3
- Others – 3 – 3
The alliance of JD(U) and BJP is getting stronger than ever with 103 leads and 101 wins so far. RJD-LJP alliance has got only 11 wins so far and is standing with 17 leads. Congrats has got only 2 leads and 3 wins.
With the JD(U)-BJP alliance getting stronger, it is now obvious that Nitish Kumar is going to form the government in Bihar, ending the long era of Lalu. The landslide victory of the JD(U)-BJP alliance in the Bihar Election Results shows that that Bihar people are now more inclined towards development and in embracing change.
In the latest report, the new CM of Bihar will take the oath on Friday. Expresing happiness on the victory, Nitish Kumar has said that he will try to live up to the aspirations of the people.
NewsPena.com is an online news portal with an aim to become one of the best news network in India. We have a dedicated Team of news writers who are all set to make the website a successful one.
For more information on NewsPena, please visit http://www.newspena.com/
5072 total views, 1 so far today
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (10 views)
- Blue Fortnight to symbolize fight against diabetes (9 views)
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (8 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (7 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (7 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (7 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (6 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (6 views)
- Hyderabad edition of TCS IT Wiz 2010 kicks off (4 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (4 views)