- Issued By: NewsPena
- City / State: Patna, Bihar
- Company Website: http://www.newspena.com/
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 5:37 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Patna, Bihar, November 24, 2010:
The Bihar Election Results are being slowly revealed and the trends and results at 5PM is as follows:
Party/Alliance – Leads – Results
- Janata Dal-BJP – 103 – 101
- RJD-LJP – 17 – 11
- Congress – 2 – 3
- Others – 3 – 3
The alliance of JD(U) and BJP is getting stronger than ever with 103 leads and 101 wins so far. RJD-LJP alliance has got only 11 wins so far and is standing with 17 leads. Congrats has got only 2 leads and 3 wins.
With the JD(U)-BJP alliance getting stronger, it is now obvious that Nitish Kumar is going to form the government in Bihar, ending the long era of Lalu. The landslide victory of the JD(U)-BJP alliance in the Bihar Election Results shows that that Bihar people are now more inclined towards development and in embracing change.
In the latest report, the new CM of Bihar will take the oath on Friday. Expresing happiness on the victory, Nitish Kumar has said that he will try to live up to the aspirations of the people.
NewsPena.com is an online news portal with an aim to become one of the best news network in India. We have a dedicated Team of news writers who are all set to make the website a successful one.
For more information on NewsPena, please visit http://www.newspena.com/
4546 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (75 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (16 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (10 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (9 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (7 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (7 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (6 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (6 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (6 views)
- Nokia X3 Blue Vodafone Deals - Decently Attractive (6 views)