- Issued By: NewsPena
- City / State: Patna, Bihar
- Company Website: http://www.newspena.com/
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 5:37 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Patna, Bihar, November 24, 2010:
The Bihar Election Results are being slowly revealed and the trends and results at 5PM is as follows:
Party/Alliance – Leads – Results
- Janata Dal-BJP – 103 – 101
- RJD-LJP – 17 – 11
- Congress – 2 – 3
- Others – 3 – 3
The alliance of JD(U) and BJP is getting stronger than ever with 103 leads and 101 wins so far. RJD-LJP alliance has got only 11 wins so far and is standing with 17 leads. Congrats has got only 2 leads and 3 wins.
With the JD(U)-BJP alliance getting stronger, it is now obvious that Nitish Kumar is going to form the government in Bihar, ending the long era of Lalu. The landslide victory of the JD(U)-BJP alliance in the Bihar Election Results shows that that Bihar people are now more inclined towards development and in embracing change.
In the latest report, the new CM of Bihar will take the oath on Friday. Expresing happiness on the victory, Nitish Kumar has said that he will try to live up to the aspirations of the people.
NewsPena.com is an online news portal with an aim to become one of the best news network in India. We have a dedicated Team of news writers who are all set to make the website a successful one.
For more information on NewsPena, please visit http://www.newspena.com/
4866 total views, 1 so far today
- Low Treatment Cost to Drive Indian Medical Tourism (3 views)
- MapleSim™ 4.5 Offers Modelica® Import Capabilities and an Enhanced Simulation Engine (3 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (3 views)
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (3 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (2 views)
- HTC HD7: A Powerful New Windows Smartphone (1 views)
- Bricett Announces Availability of Tactical Grade INN-301 Inertial Measurement Unit (1 views)
- Bihar Election Results Live: Janata Dal-BJP captures 101 seats @5PM (1 views)
- Rajan Zed nominated to Think Tank of Big Brothers Big Sisters (1 views)
- Egyptian Telecom Market on High Growth Trajectory (1 views)