- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: New York
- Phone: 718-727-3777
- Company Website: http://www.profilestvshow.net
- Submitted: November 20, 2010 11:58 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, November 20, 2010:
A native of Dallas, Texas – Christine got her start acting in commercials, which led to her first big break as Alicia Lambert on the 90’s ABC situation comedy “Step By Step”.
Christine was nominated for “Best Young Actress Starring in a Television Series” for her role in “Step By Step”. Since then, she’s been one of the hardest working actresses in Hollywood.
In 2007 she played the love interest of “The Rock” in the hit Disney Film “The Game Plan”, and in 2010, Christine branched out into television and became Craig Kilborn’s sidekick on “The Kilborn File” on the Fox Network.
This episode of PROFILES featuring Christine Lakin will air on NYC life, channel 25 on Friday, November 19th at 10:30 PM.
“For additional information regarding Christine Lakin and her up-coming appearance on “PROFILES”, contact Quest Media Entertainment, Inc. at (718) 727-3777 or via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the web at www.profilestvshow.net.
649 total views, 1 so far today
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (51 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (41 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (36 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (35 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (33 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (32 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (25 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (22 views)
- Updates to LifeSize Video Center Facilitate Easier and More Widespread HD Video Conferencing Recording and Viewing (18 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (17 views)