- Issued By: Ayushi Infotech
- City / State: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Phone: 9962951808
- Company Website: http://www.ayushiinfotech.com
- Submitted: November 26, 2010 7:55 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, November 26, 2010:
After a stint of 4 years in software development, Ayushi Infotech is moving towards formal certification for CMM Level 3. Established process and systems have significant impact on product and service repeatability and reproducibility.
Ayushi Infotech having big impact on long lasting customer satisfaction. Capability Maturity Mode (CMM) is one independent certification for reliability of system and processes. Ayushi has set to have certification audit by feb”2011. The CMM certification is an industry-recognized framework for consistent quality delivery of software products and services, and has become the standard for measuring the effectiveness of IT organizations. CMM Level 3 is similar to ISO9000 certification for manufacturing and service industry. It is one of the key factors in vendor selection by firms looking for software development or outsourcing.
CMM certified companies possess organizational standard processes that integrate software engineering and management to make its personnel more effective. This ensures continual process improvement, and ultimately delivers quality software products on time and within budget.
The services offered cover Software Outsourcing, joomla web development, Ecommerce web site design,php development service, cms development, drupal module development and Software Maintenance.
Our goal is to deliver premium quality software development services and products while giving unmatched value to enterprises worldwide at an affordable cost
Would you like more information about the company?
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 91+ 044-45579217
5389 total views, 14 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (164 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (52 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (40 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (24 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (16 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (16 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (15 views)
- QAI to Organize the 10th Annual STC, to Focus on Testing 3.0 – From Transaction to Transformation (15 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (14 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (14 views)