- Issued By: ISRelease
- City / State: United Kingdom
- Phone: +1 781.685.3255
- Company Website: http://www.atex.com
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 10:20 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United Kingdom, November 12, 2010:
Atex announces the launch of the new Atex Tablet Publishing Solution designed to help media companies generate greater revenue on digital devices like Apple’s iPad and Samsung’s Galaxy tablet. Atex’s solution allows media companies to build user-friendly tablet applications that support multiple subscription models and deliver targeted advertising.
With Atex, media companies receive functionality that integrates into their existing editorial workflow, eliminating the need to invest in extra staff or third-party platforms to support the tablet production environment. As a result, media companies save money, streamline production and are able to utilize tablet devices almost immediately.
The Atex Tablet Publishing Solution produces editions with file sizes that are up to 25-times smaller than other products, meaning digital content publishers can deliver updates and new editions via Wi-Fi or over a 3G network. For readers, a smaller file means faster downloads, allowing them to start reading the latest publications as soon as they’re available.
“At Atex we recognized the need for media companies to take advantage of tablet technology to develop new revenue streams and reach more customers,” said Gustaf Sahlman, Atex Group Director, Products and Technology. “So we built upon our expertise in both content management and advertising to provide a solution that gives publishers the opportunity to produce a highly engaging tablet application that merges content and advertising.”
The Atex Tablet Publishing Solution supports multiple tablet production frameworks offering media companies the flexibility to choose the environment that works best for them. This includes custom readers that show the printed publication and also more advanced formats that support Adobe Flash animation. Atex will support browser-based applications built using HTML5 as well.
For more information, please visit the Atex website www.atex.com
411 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (53 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (51 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (14 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (12 views)
- HB Academics Los Angeles LSAT GMAT GRE MCAT SAT Prep Tutoring Enrollment for Winter Spring 2010-11 (9 views)
- Road accidents account for the largest number of Injuries including Spinal Cord Injuries in the Country - Study (6 views)
- Internet Marketing: Internet Marketing Strategy Tips and Advice (6 views)
- 2009-2013 Deep Research Report on China Wind Power Equipment Industry Chain - Aarkstore Enterprise (6 views)
- The Founders Of Two Of The Web's Most Popular Speeches Websites Launch New Site Dedicated To Best Man Speeches (6 views)
- Nokia E7 Deals Nokia Upcoming Mobile Phones (5 views)