- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Cobourg, ON, Canada
- Phone: 1-800-293-3210
- Company Website: http://www.arxx.com
- Submitted: November 3, 2010 9:17 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Cobourg, ON, Canada, November 3, 2010:
ARXX Corporation has been recognized by Corporate Knights Magazine as one of the Next 10 Emerging Cleantech companies. Since the Cleantech 10’s inception in October 2007, the companies on the list have outperformed the S&P/TSX Composite index by eleven percent.
Corporate Knights Magazine is the magazine for clean capitalism, making it easier for people to know the environmental and social impacts of their marketplace decisions, showcasing leaders and innovators and bringing together key decision makers from all sectors to identify common sense solutions that make the market work better for the environment, society and economy. The Cleantech Next 10 companies are selected by an advisory panel of some of Canada’s foremost authorities on cleantech.
“We are proud to be recognized as one of Cleantech’s Next 10 companies,” said Gael Mourant, President and CEO of ARXX. “We pride ourselves on making a difference and bringing our insulating concrete forms to as wide an audience as possible. We have added almost 500 new distributors across North America this year growing our business despite the difficult economic climate and we continue to penetrate new markets and sectors with our energy efficient and cost effective building solutions,” she added.
Increasing the energy efficiency in built form is one of the most cost effective and socially responsible actions that building owners, homeowners, contractors and developers can take. In addition to the financial savings from significantly reduced heating and cooling costs, environmental savings from a reduced carbon footprint and lower peak and ongoing energy demand to heat and cool buildings can be achieved with homes and buildings constructed with ARXX insulating concrete forms.
ARXX is a leading supplier of Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) for green, energy-efficient residential and commercial construction. ARXX products have been used in over 100,000 projects, representing 130 million square feet of walls and foundations, with over 35,000 trained installers throughout the United States and Canada. ARXX ICF products enable significant energy savings, greater comfort, security and quiet, and a faster build than conventional construction. ARXX products have been used in numerous award-winning and LEED projects. Visit www.arxx.com for more information.
Contact: Gael Mourant, ARXX Corporation
871 total views, 2 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (8 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (7 views)
- ipad 2 Vs Galaxy Tab – Tough To Decide The Best (6 views)
- Tata Housing Launching New Project in Gurgaon November 2010-Ray White Gurgaon (5 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (5 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (5 views)
- Banco Santander, S.A - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (5 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (5 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Consumer Targeting in Alcoholic Drinks (4 views)
- China Pump Mfg. Industry Profile - CIC3541 --- Aarkstore Enterprise (4 views)