- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Cobourg, ON, Canada
- Phone: 1-800-293-3210
- Company Website: http://www.arxx.com
- Submitted: November 3, 2010 9:17 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Cobourg, ON, Canada, November 3, 2010:
ARXX Corporation has been recognized by Corporate Knights Magazine as one of the Next 10 Emerging Cleantech companies. Since the Cleantech 10’s inception in October 2007, the companies on the list have outperformed the S&P/TSX Composite index by eleven percent.
Corporate Knights Magazine is the magazine for clean capitalism, making it easier for people to know the environmental and social impacts of their marketplace decisions, showcasing leaders and innovators and bringing together key decision makers from all sectors to identify common sense solutions that make the market work better for the environment, society and economy. The Cleantech Next 10 companies are selected by an advisory panel of some of Canada’s foremost authorities on cleantech.
“We are proud to be recognized as one of Cleantech’s Next 10 companies,” said Gael Mourant, President and CEO of ARXX. “We pride ourselves on making a difference and bringing our insulating concrete forms to as wide an audience as possible. We have added almost 500 new distributors across North America this year growing our business despite the difficult economic climate and we continue to penetrate new markets and sectors with our energy efficient and cost effective building solutions,” she added.
Increasing the energy efficiency in built form is one of the most cost effective and socially responsible actions that building owners, homeowners, contractors and developers can take. In addition to the financial savings from significantly reduced heating and cooling costs, environmental savings from a reduced carbon footprint and lower peak and ongoing energy demand to heat and cool buildings can be achieved with homes and buildings constructed with ARXX insulating concrete forms.
ARXX is a leading supplier of Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) for green, energy-efficient residential and commercial construction. ARXX products have been used in over 100,000 projects, representing 130 million square feet of walls and foundations, with over 35,000 trained installers throughout the United States and Canada. ARXX ICF products enable significant energy savings, greater comfort, security and quiet, and a faster build than conventional construction. ARXX products have been used in numerous award-winning and LEED projects. Visit www.arxx.com for more information.
Contact: Gael Mourant, ARXX Corporation
518 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (471 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (47 views)
- The Timberland Company - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (42 views)
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (35 views)
- Lucrative pricing options for DSK Meghmalhar - Book a 1 BHK apartment for just 2.66 lacs (35 views)
- Common Wealth Games 2010 - Watch Live Online Coverage (34 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (34 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (33 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (30 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (30 views)