- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: St. Louis
- Phone: 314-480-6302
- Company Website: http://www.amitechsolutions.com
- Submitted: October 30, 2010 3:13 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Louis, October 30, 2010:
Amitech Solutions, a leader in information management, business intelligence and performance management, will support IBM Cognos 10, the next-generation Business Intelligence software suite released on October 25th, 2010.
“We’re committed to helping clients develop exceptional IT solutions that address their unique business needs,” said Amitech Solutions President, Amit Bhagat. “Access to cutting-edge tools is critical to this process, and we’re excited to explore what Cognos 10 can do for our clients.”
The official release of Cognos 10 at the Business Analytics Forum this week in Las Vegas, Nevada marks the first full version release since Cognos 8 debuted in 2005, and the first since IBM’s acquisition of Cognos in 2007. While the company has provided limited details on what new features users can expect, Rob Ashe, the general manager of IBM’s BI and performance management unit, has indicated that the software incorporates social networking tools, as well as functionality from last year’s acquisition of SPSS.
About Amitech Solutions:
Amitech Solutions is a leading management, information technology and business consulting firm. Amitech Solutions collaborates with clients in various industries to optimize business performance and operational efficiency by developing and deploying customized solutions to meet their unique needs. They provide their clients with expertise in data integration, business intelligence, performance management, information management, enterprise solutions, and staff augmentation to meet their pressing challenges.
Amitech Solutions’ highly skilled consultants enable their customers to create a more responsive business, while leveraging existing technologies and assets, and lowering total cost of ownership. They strive to help their clients and employees achieve their goals by cultivating long term relationships built on Amitech Solutions’ Core Values: Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Quality, and Enthusiasm. To learn more about Amitech Solutions please visit their website www.amitechsolutions.com or call 1-866-870-8920 1-866-870-8920.
Amitech Solutions is an IBM Business partner with their head office in St. Louis, MO
1005 total views, 1 so far today
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (10 views)
- OurMilkMoney.com Announces Its Plans to Eliminate All Membership Fees (7 views)
- Zattikka Announces Butt Scan: A Quirky Game For The IPhone And IPod Touch (6 views)
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Buy This Handset With Any Deal To Make Your Purchasing Beneficial (6 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (6 views)
- BackupChain Virtual Machine Backup Software Announces Partnership with Oter Informatica, Spain (6 views)
- Disease and Therapy Review: Major Depressive Disorder (6 views)
- Indian Telecom Analysis (2008-2012) (6 views)
- Programmable Logic ICs Market Shares and Forecasts Worldwide, 2010 to 2016 (6 views)
- Nokia 1616: Get The Affordable Phone On Orange (6 views)