- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: St. Louis
- Phone: 314-480-6302
- Company Website: http://www.amitechsolutions.com
- Submitted: October 30, 2010 3:13 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Louis, October 30, 2010:
Amitech Solutions, a leader in information management, business intelligence and performance management, will support IBM Cognos 10, the next-generation Business Intelligence software suite released on October 25th, 2010.
“We’re committed to helping clients develop exceptional IT solutions that address their unique business needs,” said Amitech Solutions President, Amit Bhagat. “Access to cutting-edge tools is critical to this process, and we’re excited to explore what Cognos 10 can do for our clients.”
The official release of Cognos 10 at the Business Analytics Forum this week in Las Vegas, Nevada marks the first full version release since Cognos 8 debuted in 2005, and the first since IBM’s acquisition of Cognos in 2007. While the company has provided limited details on what new features users can expect, Rob Ashe, the general manager of IBM’s BI and performance management unit, has indicated that the software incorporates social networking tools, as well as functionality from last year’s acquisition of SPSS.
About Amitech Solutions:
Amitech Solutions is a leading management, information technology and business consulting firm. Amitech Solutions collaborates with clients in various industries to optimize business performance and operational efficiency by developing and deploying customized solutions to meet their unique needs. They provide their clients with expertise in data integration, business intelligence, performance management, information management, enterprise solutions, and staff augmentation to meet their pressing challenges.
Amitech Solutions’ highly skilled consultants enable their customers to create a more responsive business, while leveraging existing technologies and assets, and lowering total cost of ownership. They strive to help their clients and employees achieve their goals by cultivating long term relationships built on Amitech Solutions’ Core Values: Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Quality, and Enthusiasm. To learn more about Amitech Solutions please visit their website www.amitechsolutions.com or call 1-866-870-8920 1-866-870-8920.
Amitech Solutions is an IBM Business partner with their head office in St. Louis, MO
944 total views, 2 so far today
- Belstaff jackets are not significantly expensive (8 views)
- AudienceScience Launches Premier European Media Transaction Platform in the UK (7 views)
- OurMilkMoney.com Announces Its Plans to Eliminate All Membership Fees (6 views)
- The Feature Packed HTC Wildfire Released In A New White Finish (6 views)
- Vietnam Financial Sector Forecast to 2013 (6 views)
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Buy This Handset With Any Deal To Make Your Purchasing Beneficial (6 views)
- Hindu statesman Zed wants Belgium to recognize Hinduism (6 views)
- Zattikka Announces Butt Scan: A Quirky Game For The IPhone And IPod Touch (6 views)
- Infinite Courses Furnishes Pertinent and Precise Info on PhD in India (6 views)
- Explore the Fantasy Worlds of Ruin Mist in New Comic Book by Robert Stanek, Published by Reagent Press (6 views)