- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Bhopal
- Phone: 0755426566
- Company Website: http://www.nyootv.com
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 3:29 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bhopal, October 29, 2010:
Saat Khoon Maaf’ leading lady Priyanka Chopra launched her Voice Blog in association with UTV Interactive. Priyanka is already very active on social networking websites Twitter and Facebook and has a huge following on both these websites. The dusky actress also has a personal website to her profile. She looked very pretty in a short dress as she made the official announcement.
‘PC’ as she is popularly called, was one of the first actors to catch the social networking bug and has been very active ever since. Piggy Chops will be sharing the finer moments of her life that have made her the person she is today. The decision came as a result of many fans on her Twitter and Facebook pages requesting her to start a blog, but the busy actress doesn’t have enough time to pen down her life. Audio-visual formats are the fastest way of communicating and the most engaging too, so a voice blog and YouTube channel will be the new way for getting closer to her fans.
The medium will allow a look into the life of the actress behind the camera, and it will enable fans to know Priyanka more as a person. It won’t however be voyeurism nor will it reveal any details of her very intimate personal life. Priyanka insisted that she won’t disclose anything about her love life, but apart from that her fans will get an insight into the more fun and happening facts in her life!
The YouTube channel is named ‘priyankachopra’ and the voice-blog can be accessed by dialling *5111* from a cell-phone. The subscription-based properties – all of which are launched in association with UTV Interactive – will also have bits and pieces of Chopra’s work. You can watch the entire event where Priyanka Chopra launches her Voice Blog on NyooTV.com. NyooTV is India’s first online Social TV Network and one-stop shop for premium visual entertainment. NyooTV brings a whole new world of entertainment with its innovative technology, rendering a viewing experience unmatched in quality. Registered users can get continuous updates about the latest Bollywood movie trailers online by following NyooTV through social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter.
Members of these social networking sites can watch Bollywood movies, Bollywood music videos, new Hindi TV shows, latest Bollywood movies, old Bollywood movies, new Bollywood movies, latest Bollywood movies trailers, latest Bollywood clips and events by simply logging into their accounts through NyooTV and get entertained with these high quality videos. Once logged in, viewers can also chat and discuss, with their friends on the network, about the video they are viewing.
2223 total views, 1 so far today
- Pixelwp.com Offers Premium Quality PSD to Wordpress Conversion Services At The Most Affordable Price (8 views)
- Motorola Defy Contract deals – the latest handset with great offers (7 views)
- Royaltee Awards for November Announced (7 views)
- HTC HD7: A review of the new HD7 from HTC (7 views)
- Rental property investment in France Leaseback ski properties for sale in Flaine (7 views)
- Shirke Bricks Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (6 views)
- Disease and Therapy Review: Fibromyalgia (6 views)
- Atex Launches New Atex Tablet Publishing Solution (6 views)
- Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals Vs Nokia N8 Deals - Choose wisely (6 views)
- HTC HD7: A Powerful New Windows Smartphone (6 views)