- Issued By: Buniyad Real Estate
- City / State: Noida
- Phone: 9910006110
- Company Website: http://www.buniyad.com/
- Submitted: November 16, 2010 8:30 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida, November 16, 2010:
3C New Project Sector 107 Noida: The 3C one of the phenomenal group in real estate & infrastructure industry which is famous for its perfectly planned & qualitatively constructed residential & commercial projects. 3C Group Coming Up With 3C New Project Sector 107 in Noida. 3C New Project Sector107 offers various approx sizes 3500, 4000, 4500 Sq. ft. The project is coming up in 10 acres with 250 flats approximately.
3C New Project is Located at Sector 107 in Noida.
Three C Universal Developers Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in conceiving and executing Green Developments Delhi/NCR. With the prime focus on delivering state of the art energy efficient buildings the group has already delivered about 12 Million Sq. Ft. of niche developments.
Buniyad grew into a trustworthy company with an impeccable record of deliverance. Buniyad imparts services related to the sale purchase of properties, documentation, renting and leasing, investment advisory services, property valuation etc. Buniyad’s expertise is unchallenged towards complete customer Satisfaction. Buniyad has an impeccable record of performance in northern India; NCR encompassing Noida, Greater Noida and Gurgaon the international Super hub of information technology. Buniyad’s vision of tomorrow is exhilarating. the group is vigilant towards the vibrant changes and modernization. Buniyad is an ISO-9001-2000 standard certified company possessing International service certificate by the joint accreditation service of Australia and New Zealand.
Apartments for sale in Noida by buniyad best choice for you.
Apartments for sale: The City of Sale has seen a huge growth of people within noida city looking for apartments for sale. As people choose to move into north india to enjoy the vibrancy the city has to offer, A popular and convenient form of housing tends to be inner city apartments. Buniyad are leading builder of modern edge sale modern Apartments in heart of country. Buniyad provide Apartments for sale in noida. These Apartments are made for common and special people. it’s become a popular type of Apartments for a wide range of purchasers.
Real Estate investors are often drawn to Noida, as rental Apartments for sale can make good long term investments if the right tenants are selected. Selecting an noida city apartment for sale can be a positive step in feeling good aboutyour new life. No matter your situation, you should be able to find an noida city apartment for sale that meets your needs including space requirements, lifestyle and price. Are you looking for Apartments in noida then buniyad is the best choice for you they give you Apartments for sale in reasonable price.
For best deal in : Apartments for sale in india, Apartments for sale delhi, Apartments for sale noida.
Corporate deals: Apartments for sale Ghaziabad , Apartments for sale Greater Noida , Apartments for sale Gurgaon.
Buniyad Real Estate Services
Corporate Office: G-57-58, Sector-18, Noida (UP) India 201301
Ph-+91-120-4500000 (100 Lines) Toll Free-1800-103-4500 Fax-+ 91-120-2516060
2574 total views, 2 so far today
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (10 views)
- Blue Fortnight to symbolize fight against diabetes (9 views)
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (8 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (7 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (6 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (6 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (6 views)
- Hyderabad edition of TCS IT Wiz 2010 kicks off (4 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (4 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (4 views)